The Menu Part 14 The Coots / Striker Hot Dog is not a Sandwich Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I hope someone plays Sniper POS 4 against you today.

I just finished a very long game on a Spell Prism/Octarine/Greaves/Solar Crest/Pipe Dazzle with a Huskar. It took me 10+ Minutes to convince the Warlock to give me the Prism. I have become the cancer.

I just realized how spiritually close to scrapple that must be.

It's just good pork bologna with pistachios and pork fat thrown in!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That's the thing about Chik-Fil-A. Even though it may just be a bland breaded chicken sandwich with some pickles on it, they have a plethora of sauces to fit every taste.

That Chik-Fil-A sauce is the nectar of the gods.

It's the juice of murderers.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F818637226%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
That's the thing about Chik-Fil-A. Even though it may just be a bland breaded chicken sandwich with some pickles on it, they have a plethora of sauces to fit every taste.

That Chik-Fil-A sauce is the nectar of the gods.
I never saw there was other actual toppings! Call them "toppings", not "extras" you dumb homophobes. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Young Sandwich

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
I hope someone plays Sniper POS 4 against you today.

What I want to know is how a game that literally has "Piece Of Shit" in the title got to a fourth iteration.

POS is position in this case. DotA 2 things.

I just finished a very long game on a Spell Prism/Octarine/Greaves/Solar Crest/Pipe Dazzle with a Huskar. It took me 10+ Minutes to convince the Warlock to give me the Prism. I have become the cancer.

Also, they just announced the new PoE league. It's a Farmville league. I can't stop laughing. This is going to be great.

Reported for going off thread topic
:sarcasm:

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Why do you think no matter what you order they offer you sauces along with your meal?
I never made it to the counter. It just opened and had nine million people stuffed in there so I checked the menu on my phone where they decided it was brilliant to refer to toppings or condiments as "extras". All it lists is chicken, a bun, and dill pickles which I hate.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
I see you're all still mostly eating groul and schlop in here and lacking a real food snob (like this d-bag, aka me) to show you all what you're missing out on.

Also, Sheetz > WaWa > RoyalFarms

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Don't worry yall, @ybnvs was just leaving.

Quoted AND tagged in one comment. That's when you know you're doing it right, but you are not wrong - I'm leaving for work soon.

My new job has my natural rhythym still all out of whack and it's a month now into the gig. I want to be more active on here, because you all are in dire need for more green love in your lives, but, there's certainly a period of adjustment I am acclimating to and I am still trying to acquire that sense of normalcy.

But seriously, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your... greens?

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Quoted AND tagged in one comment. That's when you know you're doing it right, but you are not wrong - I'm leaving for work soon.

My new job has my natural rhythym still all out of whack and it's a month now into the gig. I want to be more active on here, because you all are in dire need for more green love in your lives, but, there's certainly a period of adjustment I am acclimating to and I am still trying to acquire that sense of normalcy.

But seriously, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your... greens?

Congrats on the new gig!

Youll be happy to know ive increased my green intake recently. We are doing a baked brocolli, carrot, potato and onion side with our meals at least once a week because its quick and easy. Ive smoked bacon wrapped beans in the smoker, and grilled asparagus recently. Ive just been slacking on food pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad