The Menu Part 14 The Coots / Striker Hot Dog is not a Sandwich Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
Do rum and Cokes qualify as a food group?

I'm kind of pissed because I was supposed to be inside a tent within the Adirondacks tonight. The way the forecast looks, I won't be driving up tomorrow either.

I guess I'm playing the role of Julian from Trailer Park Boys instead. I'm having cherry spiced though. Not sure what his preference was!

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Do rum and Cokes qualify as a food group?

I'm kind of pissed because I was supposed to be inside a tent within the Adirondacks tonight. The way the forecast looks, I won't be driving up tomorrow either.

I guess I'm playing the role of Julian from Trailer Park Boys instead. I'm having cherry spiced though. Not sure what his preference was!

Honestly. Instead of the coke. A touch of ginger ale! It’s beautiful.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So uh. How bout kfc getting rid of their wedges? Bullshit huh.
I’m gonna make a prediction: KFC getting rid of the potato wedges is just a PR move so that people demand they come back.

That way, when they pretend to cave to consumer demand and put them back on the menu, people will flock to KFCs to get them again because they “won” and suddenly crave what they couldnt have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tripod and Defect

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
Honestly. Instead of the coke. A touch of ginger ale! It’s beautiful.
A good mix that was told to me years ago by a coworker that unfortunately died last year in a motorcycle accident was regular spiced rum and Mountain Dew. He was emphatic that it tasted like cream soda, and I'll be damned if it didn't! Note, he died on the way to work in the morning, lost it on a hill with a patch of black ice on a curve.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'll be honest I don't know any of these things except fries lol

Lol.

1b63c51fda8f836e15acaf1dc9a0b613f6458679_hq.jpg

Burger King sold these when the first movie came out, I think. Back when BK was amazing, although it might just be because I was a kid.

You’ve never heard of 3D Doritos?

intro-1587741406.jpg

duNsrybfBcSSeVS-800x450-noPad.jpg

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
Lou posted semi recently. He started his own trucking company, I think.

Strawberry is good, posted last week or so.

Thanks, both of you!

I'm an extremely loyal person by nature, so I get a bit concerned when people seem to drop off the map...even on a mostly anonymous internet forum. Most of us have shared discussions back when hockey was actually a thing, so, to me, that makes us a family of sorts...at least in my opinion.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Lol.

1b63c51fda8f836e15acaf1dc9a0b613f6458679_hq.jpg

Burger King sold these when the first movie came out, I think. Back when BK was amazing, although it might just be because I was a kid.

You’ve never heard of 3D Doritos?

intro-1587741406.jpg

duNsrybfBcSSeVS-800x450-noPad.jpg
The cards are pretty sick. Honestly, nope. Never heard off 3D Doritos. I'm a 93er so maybe a few years or so before the beginning of my unhealthy semi-independent snacking time

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Steak fries are my favorite. Feel like falafel places usually have the fried potato morsels I crave

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’ve cooked literally every single meal I’ve had for the last 3-4 months and I’m starting to lose my will to live. I like cooking but damn... I just want a shitty fast food burger or something.
Go get a burger then. McDonald’s and such are open, in someplaces*

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad