Nova Scotia
Supper

image.jpeg

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Nope, should I?

Have you had Choong Man?
No, I have not. I was wondering if you had and could give a recommendation of what to order. I’m definitely looking forward to trying it.

Yes, I’ve tried Choong Man. It’s way better than CFA, KFC, and Popeyes combined. Have you tried Firepan?

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Yeah I was excited to eat and got impatient.

It is. Salt and pepper pre cooking, then rosemary and thyme after.
Nice. I'll have to keep that in mind. Pan sear I usually just stick to the coarse kosher salt and a butter baste.

I've been grilling mostly for my red meats these days. Went back to charcoal. The extra prep time gives me more time to BS and kill beers around a grill. I'm getting old...

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No, I have not. I was wondering if you had and could give a recommendation of what to order. I’m definitely looking forward to trying it.

Yes, I’ve tried Choong Man. It’s way better than CFA, KFC, and Popeyes combined. Have you tried Firepan?

Nope. I'll look into them.

I recently got the red hot pepper chicken or whatever it is from Choong Man. I crapped myself inside out after eating half for dinner, but it was so good I didn't think twice about having the other half for lunch. Painfully spicy though.

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Nope. I'll look into them.

I recently got the red hot pepper chicken or whatever it is from Choong Man. I crapped myself inside out after eating half for dinner, but it was so good I didn't think twice about having the other half for lunch. Painfully spicy though.
Spice is life. Spicy food has amazing benefits including granting one the ability to breathe out fire.
giphy.gif

On a side note I don’t think the spicy chicken from Choong Man is too spicy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad