Value of: The guy you're terrified of trading?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Can't speak for all Red Wings fans, but the Wings better not trade Frans Nielsen!

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Basically every full-time Flyer under the age of 26 (except Farabee, the one who didn't plummet off a cliff this season), because any one of them, once out of the hands of Alain Martini, could return to their previous trajectory and make Fletcher look like the week-old mayonnaise sandwich he's proven to be thus far.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Closest Pens have is Zucker.
I was thinking maybe McCann. Not that he's in any danger of getting moved, but just that he looks primed to take the next step as a player.

I guess I'm terrified that the Pens might leave him hanging in the Seattle draft. But even that is a slim possibility when Zucker is out there.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Dennis Cholowski for a '22 1st terrifies me.

(somewhere in a non-parallel universe, Cholowski is a young, budding star PMD)
NASA/ESA, CERN need to shift us back to the other reality, pre-1993, or better yet, pre-'85.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
He has struggled in EDM but i wouldnt want to see him traded to a divisional rival. The guy could come back to haunt ur team in non scoring ways

I would love to saddle Calgary, Montreal or Toronto with Kassian's $3.2 million per

Ramland 07

Apr 10, 2019
Sami Niku

I feel that he could be an elite offensive defenseman if used in the proper role. If was I Seattle I'd grab him.

Last edited:

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Of course an Oilers fan would say something, comment a player on your team

I can comment on whatever I choose.... last time I checked this is the main boards.

If Monahan can't produce with one of the better offensive wingers glued to his side, while getting first unit PP time, then what makes you think he's going to do better elsewhere.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I was thinking maybe McCann. Not that he's in any danger of getting moved, but just that he looks primed to take the next step as a player.

I guess I'm terrified that the Pens might leave him hanging in the Seattle draft. But even that is a slim possibility when Zucker is out there.

If they exposed McCann I would have to get paralytic drunk. But - for the purposes of this thread - I'm not terrified of trading McCann because I'm not trading McCann. He's got his spot here and there's no point moving him save for the sort of gross overtrade where whatever happens next is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Extra Texture

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
I can comment on whatever I choose.... last time I checked this is the main boards.

If Monahan can't produce with one of the better offensive wingers glued to his side, while getting first unit PP time, then what makes you think he's going to do better elsewhere.

I guess some one has a reading problem, because the OP said who is a struggling player in YOUR system, not go and cry about a struggling player in another team's system, enjoy yourself.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I think many posters may have looked at the title and not the First post. OP is asking about players currently struggling that you’d be afraid to trade. Reinhardt, Brodin, Buchnevich, etc.. don’t fall into that category.

Reactions: bernmeister

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
At much as he gets put in trade speculation because he is the only top-4 Dman on the Wild that doesn't have a NMC -> Matt Dumba

He will probably explode on a team that gives him #1 PP and top pairing minutes. He is just not entering his prime as a defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad