Value of: The guy you're terrified of trading?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Not terrified but Jesper Boqvist seems like the odd man out in NJ, not particularly due to his play but rather the numbers situation.

With the emergence of several young players NJ is going to have a logjam of young forwards that will need to be addressed at some point.

The guy I'm actually terrified of trading is Jesper Bratt, who is already a very good ~50 point 2nd line winger at 22 years old but I think could consistently hit 60-70 points as he continues to mature.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Keller, maybe Schmaltz and we better not be trading Garland.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Pretty sure that MB may want to bring in some extra top6 help and sacrifice some young guns like KK to do so.

Pretty sure it'll backfire as soon as KK is given decent wingers that can actually compliment him on the ice.

Reactions: abo9

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Jack Roslov...... wait..... damn

Assuming we’re not talking about core guys like Scheif, Ehlers, Connor, etc...
Actually not “afraid” of losing any of our under performing kids, but would dislike losing Apples and/or Copp.
I honestly think Niku needs a change of scenery and will improve once he gets one.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
No longer worried as I think he’s found a home here but Jesse Puljujavri. He’s been solid and while the personal stats aren’t high I think he’s only going to get better.

I don’t think him becoming a 30-30 guy is out of the question.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Nobody? If I trade anybody away, I actually hope they do well somewhere else. Doesn't mean I don't want to trade them in the present tense if they're not getting the job done, but I'd be happy if they turn things around and have success elsewhere.

Reactions: Voodoo Glow Skulls

LEIFey

Context Matters!
Jun 28, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
Nolan Patrick. He’s been pretty disappointing this season, which was to be expected after he missed a whole year. I worry that the Flyers will ship him out for a pittance, he will get healthy, and then he will blossom into a top 6 center man.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Who is the struggling player in your system that you're absolutely terrified of trading, because they might explode somewhere else and make you look like a fool for moving them?
Not really struggling but for me on the leafs it’s Nick Robertson. I think he’s going to be a great 1st line player

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Ilya Samsonov. Loads of talent and physical ability but has had a few off the ice incidents that’s leading to inconsistent play on the ice. If he figures it out he could be dominant but it might not be in Washington.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad