Value of: The guy you're terrified of trading?

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Who is the struggling player in your system that you're absolutely terrified of trading, because they might explode somewhere else and make you look like a fool for moving them?

Reactions: NB613

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
From CAR, not terrified to trade, just don’t want to, but could see them develop into excellent players:

Anttoni Honka
Dominik Bokk
Jesper Sellgren

Would have liked to have seen them already trade at the deadline:

Jake Bean
Morgan Geekie

Geekie likely is a decent top 9 scorer on any other team, and I don’t have faith in Bean ever being able to handle top 4 minutes

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
K'Andre Miller. If that kid ever puts it together he could be a force. If he just continues to poke check and avoid contact I will drive him to his next stop free of charge.

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL
Was Borgstrom, now Heponiemi
Horribly mismanaged in our AHL system, despite having shown elite offensive talent with insane numbers in Liiga and WHL
I feel like he could explode if he was put in a higher spot on a different team

Reactions: Nucker101

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Once Calgary trades Monahan he's going to explode and score more than his career high of 34 G's,just like the Bennett tradr

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Not exactly terrified, but it feels like Yakov Trenin is going to bite us in the ass if we get rid of him. Would love to see him get a chance to play top 6 minutes consistently.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Bit of a polarizing player over on our board, but I still believe in Sam Steel. Might have to rebuild his confidence a bit and get him to bulk up and improve his first step, but if you move him over to the wing, I could see him having a Wild Bill type of breakout. Man has produced everywhere he’s gone and I still have faith it will come at the NHL level

Reactions: Trojans86

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad