The Flames have 5 point-per-game players

Status
Not open for further replies.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
One look at their roster and I thought they’d be borderline contenders heading into the season. Glad they’re not another disappointment.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I know Rittich has done well, but from what I've seen, Mike Smith has been a tire fire ever since his injury late last year.

Which makes their record even more impressive.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
I know Rittich has done well, but from what I've seen, Mike Smith has been a tire fire ever since his injury late last year.

Which makes their record even more impressive.

Not even sure how the math is possible, but the Flames are near the top of the league in goals against per game... And their starting goalie has some of the worst stats in the league.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
The Flames have to be the surprise story of the season so far. I didn't expect them to be terrible but I didn't expect them to be this good either.

Nice to see.
The Flames are a team that has been trying to address their holes in the off-season for a while.

This year it's working so far.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Not even sure how the math is possible, but the Flames are near the top of the league in goals against per game... And their starting goalie has some of the worst stats in the league.
Is this factual? The Flames have allowed the 8th fewest goals against this season from what I can see.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
They've looked great so far but they still don't seem to match up very well against the good Pacific teams. They need to iron that out by the time March and April hit

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
Gaudreau - 51 points in 38 games
Monahan - 43 points in 38 games
Tkachuk- 42 points in 38 games
Lindholm - 41 points in 38 games
Giordano - 36 points in 36 games

Reactions: LeHab

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Times have changed in Calgary. I'll be interested to see how they do this post season. Do Flames fans think they will try to add much at the deadline or will they dance with the Flames that brought them?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Times have changed in Calgary. I'll be interested to see how they do this post season. Do Flames fans think they will try to add much at the deadline or will they dance with the Flames that brought them?

They will be adding the James "the real deal" Neal at that time.

Reactions: BlueBaron

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
The last time The Flames finished a season with 5 PPG players was the last time Gretzky won the scoring title, 1993-94:
- Robert Reichel
- Theoren Fleury
- Gary Roberts
- Al MacInnis
- Joe Nieuwendyk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad