Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - RIP 2024 Vegas Golden Knights Season 😭

Sep 19, 2008
My team is up 3-0 so you are damned right I'm gonna talk shit ! :yo: Now how many times am I going to have to explain to you that I despise this year's Marlins team? :dunno: But then again, what will YOU do if "my sorry ass" team still owns your mid Nats? :dunno:
MIAMI (AP) — Joey Meneses hit a tiebreaking two-run single in the eighth inning and the Washington Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 3-1 on Friday night.

Jacob Young and Trey Lipscomb had two hits each while Derek Law (1-1) struck out five over two scoreless innings of relief for the Nationals.

The Marlins lost their fourth straight and dropped to an NL-worst 6-21. They remain winless this season in series openers.

Marlins reliever Calvin Faucher (1-1) allowed a leadoff single to Lipscomb and walked CJ Abrams with one out. Jesse Winker reached on an infield single before Meneses hit a line drive to center.

Kyle Finnegan pitched the ninth for his eighth save.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
1714188592774.jpeg

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
The Craps will be back to being irrelevant without Ovechkin.

See?? I can play this game too. :rolleyes:
Congrats on missing the playoffs 2 years in a row :laugh: and you all still have Sully :laugh:

Penguisn are just a retirement home at this point

Malkin can't play anymore (good job extending his old ass)
Letang is always hurt :laugh:

the only good player you have is Nerd Djokovic and being better than Jarry is no big accomplishment, Jarry is really, really bad.

Penguins have been legit awful since giving up on Murray lol

best player Pens had in years was Guentzel and you all idiotically traded im to Carolina lol

• Wow

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Congrats on missing the playoffs 2 years in a row :laugh: and you all still have Sully :laugh:

Penguisn are just a retirement home at this point

Malkin can't play anymore (good job extending his old ass)
Letang is always hurt :laugh:

the only good player you have is Nerd Djokovic and being better than Jarry is no big accomplishment, Jarry is really, really bad.

Penguins have been legit awful since giving up on Murray lol

Sorry I was in the kitchen getting my broom out and ready for your Craps. Whatdja say??? 🧹🧹

Geno played all 82 games this year.

Letang being a brainless dildo on skates who should have been never extended is a moot point. He’s always been overrated.

Crosby just had another 90+ point, 40+ goal season. With legit coaching he’d have hit 50 goals and 100 points. Easily.

The Craps are just a one-note franchise and always have been. Ovechkin chasing Gretzky’s goal record is frankly all you have. 😴😴😴

As it sure ain’t playoff success.

• Love

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Hood Morning my Letang hating friend & thanks for the kind words ! :) Looks like our friend Mr. Price got lotsa comfort from ESA Br'er Rabbit last night because he came out blazing hot this morning. :amazed: His pal Ovie will be relegated to the Pat McAfee Show soon enough just like that supposed GOAT NFL Coach Bellichick. And if I were him I'd be embarrassed to go back to the Craps Board after removing his playoff avatar so soon. Then again, I'd be embarrassed to have a playoff avy that bragged about incompetence ! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad