Post-Game Talk: The Chia sleeps tonight

Captain Hindsight

May 21, 2015
Maple Ridge
I logged in for the first time all year just to say someone should merge-gif McDaddy's SO goal with his last SO goal where he did the same move but scored farside.. Or don't, I don't really deserve it.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Loving nurses offensive game lately. This team needs offense badly, and although his D game hasn't been as good as it was last season, he'd making a solid effort at trying to put up some points and doing a damn good job.

It really sucks that none of the other D can defend or score.

Last edited:

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I was curious to see what scoring has looked like since the beginning of December and Nurse is actually third on the team. One more point than Nuge.

Pretty crazy.
He's on pace for 40 points. He's having a great year offensively.

And honestly outside of a 4 or 5 game stretch his defense hasn't been that bad.

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
If Nurse can keep this play up and make me eat crow I will be a very full and very happy crow eater.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
The objective parallel universe ;)

The one where ideas like trading Nurse and thinking Caleb Jones could fill in for him is borderline an absurdity.

So aside from 4-5 games THIS YEAR, Nurse has been a positive in whatever minutes he's played?

l'll take that bet all day long. Put your post where your smilie is?

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Nice to see McPoints with the win.

Fire Chia while we still have a shot at the playoffs before he does more stupid stuff.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Anyone have any idea why Pulju falls down so much? Is he the new snowpants?

If I had to guess it has something to do with having to adjust to playing on NA ice, getting used to his man body, and being bounced around the 8-12 minute mark of games played for the first few years of his NHL career.

I may be crazy, but I have total faith there's a 50 point player in there, it's just going to take him a while to get there.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
McDrai, Nurse and Talbot looked good tonight. Wasn’t real happy with the first 2 periods of this game though. Nuge was particularly frustrating, lots of turnovers and hot potato pucks with him. Saw him on a 2 on 2 with Russell, we all know Russell has no offence but he actually passes it to Russell. Wtf, is that? We pay him 6M and he defers to Russell of all guys..:. Good thing he scored in the shootout cuz that’s all he did tonight

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Man I didn't even know Gambardella suited up for this game till I seen him skate off the bench. He got a whopping 2:21 of ice-time.
I'm. Surprised they let that pu*** of a player play.

When u barely have a job and your franchise player gets run, then you stand around...

Useless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad