The Cake Is A Lie. The Tank Is Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
More games like these please. Ep40 helping his Calder case, and we let the Hawks close in on us. OT 3 on 3 was awesome!

Last edited:

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Also, this is a joyful chart:

sadness-2019-02-07.png

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
That chart doesn't take into account recent trends. For instance just look at the Blues. At this point I'd say they have a much better chance then us at making the playoffs. But that chart says otherwise.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Imagine if this team was exiting the rebuild that should have started years ago with a player like Pettersson stepping in on the first year of his ELC

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Good chance Saturdays game leaves them with 5 losses in the last 6 with the Sharks up after that. I'm confident it will be at least 5 losses in the last 7 and good chance 6 in the last 7 when that Sharks game ends. Then they have a huge back to back against the Ducks and Kings on the road. The Kings are hot. The Ducks are not.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
Hoping for a 3 point game in between Carolina and the Rangers tonight.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
The Rangers let the side down tonight, but I'm still optimistic that the Canucks will drop several spots over the coming week.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Ok enough of management talk etc in this thread. This is for tank talk only, and if it strays from the topic again, infractions will start being handed out. This thread is for all the tank talk to not leak out into other threads, so we don't need management talk to leak into here.

I moved the recent discussion to the management thread, so you guys can continue on within the proper thread.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
14 games tomorrow, my goodness...

Kings - Bruins
Red Wings - Sabres
Wild - Devils
Avs
- Islanders
Ducks - Flyers
Predators - Blues
Jets - Senators
Stars - Coyotes
Sharks - That Albertan team
Leafs - Habs
Penguins
- Lightnings
Panthers - Caps
Flames - Orcas
BJs - Knights

Honestly I don't like how this looks, seriously doubt ANY of the games will go tank's way.

Though I do feel that Flames will give us a pretty good beating.

DarrenX

Apr 15, 2014
14 games tomorrow, my goodness...

Kings - Bruins
Red Wings - Sabres
Wild - Devils
Avs
- Islanders
Ducks - Flyers
Predators - Blues
Jets - Senators
Stars - Coyotes
Sharks - That Albertan team
Leafs - Habs
Penguins
- Lightnings
Panthers - Caps
Flames - Orcas
BJs - Knights

Honestly I don't like how this looks, seriously doubt ANY of the games will go tank's way.

Though I do feel that Flames will give us a pretty good beating.

Well, honestly, odds are that at least a few of them will. I also wouldn't have bolded some of those teams... the Pens and Habs are miles ahead of us and their fate is irrelevant for Team Tank. Could also argue a Flyers win is good for the tankers... the Ducks are probably uncatchable the way they're playing. A Wild win would also be more useful than a Devils win because it makes any foolish notions of buying for the playoffs that much less likely. So lots of reason for optimism here as long as the Canucks lose an inspiring 5-3 game tonight.

We're so close to another bottom 5 finish...I can just feel it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad