The Buffalo Sabres are a TOP 5 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Erik Karlsson looked lost on the game winner. Evander Kane literally gave him the evil eye when Sabres scored the goal. None the less not the Karlsson I know of. how fitting it was Evander Kane out there (former saber) when they scored.

TheMidlifeCrisisGuy

Nov 26, 2018
Good for the Sabres for finally turning their ship around, but I still feel they're a couple big pieces away from being legit contenders.

They're probably better off trying to get those pieces through trade and FA than tanking at this point.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
giphy.gif

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Good for the Sabres for finally turning their ship around, but I still feel they're a couple big pieces away from being legit contenders.

They're probably better off trying to get those pieces through trade and FA than tanking at this point.

We have 3 first round picks this year. Nylander/Pilut/Guhle/Olofsson/Borgen and the division leading Americans depth to help out.

Reactions: Dingo44

Kc232

Hi
Aug 12, 2008

Not sure if serious o_O

I think you mean with their four 1st round picks the next two years

Reactions: Awebz

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
The sharks were awful in that OT period, i think everyone needs to accept the fact that the sabres are never losing again.

Would be much better for the fans, let's just assume the hockey gods are pleased and have willed it that the Sabres win out the rest of the year.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Buffalo now holds the top spot in the Atlantic. Games against Tampa and Toronto coming up. All 3 teams play each other soon. Should be a good battle for the division especially with Boston trailing close behind.

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
Buffalo now holds the top spot in the Atlantic. Games against Tampa and Toronto coming up. All 3 teams play each other soon. Should be a good battle for the division especially with Boston trailing close behind.

And Nashville. Buffalo has played some really good teams during this streak. It's not all luck but man......

Erik Karlsson looked lost on the game winner. Evander Kane literally gave him the evil eye when Sabres scored the goal. None the less not the Karlsson I know of. how fitting it was Evander Kane out there (former sabre) when they scored.

Dahlin embarrassed him with a slick pass to himself that caused Jones to need to try to come out and break up the play and in turn led to the skinner goal. No idea how many guys have the guts to try that on EK

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Dahlin embarrassed him with a slick pass to himself that caused Jones to need to try to come out and break up the play and in turn led to the skinner goal. No idea how many guys have the guts to try that on EK

Risto undressed Burns on his goal, and Dahlin did likewise to Karlsson on the GWG.

Amazing plays against two of the league’s best defensemen.

Reactions: Dingo44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad