The Buffalo Sabres are a TOP 5 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Right. And, yes, there has been some luck but show me a 10 game win streak where there isn’t.

Anyway, for the people saying they are a fluke, the Sabres have the 3rd best goal differential in the league.

They are a good team.

no they don't,they're tied with 2 other teams for the 6th best(with a sizable gap between the top 4 and everyone else)

still pretty good,but it's certainly not 3rd(and they're closer to 17th in that stat than they are to 1st)

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Buffalo being good is actually interesting. Couple interesting story lines so far this season

Reactions: Sk8M8

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
We aren’t that good but are riding the magic right now. I hope it helps all these young players get a taste of what it’s like to have the arena going crazy.

Eichel hasn’t experienced that in his entire time here. Pommer is legit the only person on the roster to know what it’s like when the city is buzzing for this team.

Reactions: cheveldae

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
No one thought Ottawa was capable of making the playoffs two years ago, and likewise, Vegas last season. They were both supposed to falter and drop out of the playoff race during the season, but didn't. (New Jersey also last season.)

So it can happen here.

I just need to be able to put my pessimism aside, and enjoy the ride!

Dare we think Buffalo can have nice things once in a while...

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
No one thought Ottawa was capable of making the playoffs two years ago, and likewise, Vegas last season. They were both supposed to falter and drop out of the playoff race during the season, but didn't. (New Jersey also last season.)

So it can happen here.

I just need to be able to put my pessimism aside, and enjoy the ride!

Dare we think Buffalo can have nice things once in a while...

We can. Leaf fans can't though. Although I have been surprised by the fact that most are happy for the Sabres current success.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Pretty fun to watch tbh. Poor Buffalo has suffered a lot. This very neatly snuck up on me and I think many. Hopefully they can keep it going.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN

8 regulation losses. What’s your point?

Nevermind, Babcock used his redundant well ye knowww we didn’t start On tiiime, they did, they worked we didn’t, that’s the game. (Squints trying to leave an intimidating stare)

I swear ive seen him do this exact thing four times in the last year alone.

Lol babz is a funny dude.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
I don’t think that Toronto is the best team in the league. I’ve watched them play this year. They aren’t at the top of the standings. Just not seeing it. They have a great offense and a STILL questionable defense and goaltending.

Is it really on everyone else to expound upon why Toronto is NOT the best team in the league? Is that really the level of the collective ego of that fanbase at this point?
There is nothing wrong with their goaltending. Andersen is a great netminder. Defense, sure.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
And Nashville. Buffalo has played some really good teams during this streak. It's not all luck but man......

Dahlin embarrassed him with a slick pass to himself that caused Jones to need to try to come out and break up the play and in turn led to the skinner goal. No idea how many guys have the guts to try that on EK
And EK being Dahlins favourite player..

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Sabres and TB tonight. Sabres 10 game win streak and first place in the Atlantic up for grabs.

I caught this part from the Sabres telecast. Supercedes hockey. Really touching to see how hockey, The Sabres in this case can impact human lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad