TV: The Blacklist

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Show kind of sucks

I'm watching that Iranian sex change episode and James spaders speech is so over the top it completely takes you out of it, it like he's talking directly to the audience

I don't watch this show regularly but wasn't the appeal of this show that this guy is kind of morally ambiguous, he seems to be the good guy that teaches the bad guy his lesson at the end of the day

I know its hard to do an episode a for 20 weeks or whatever but corny dialogue is a problem with so many shows hinestlu

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Welp, whoever's idea "fall finale" was can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned. Have to wait damn near two months for another episode after that?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The season has been absolutely incredible so far, but the "fall finale" was a complete waste of time. The episode was such a waste of time. Pretty disappointing at the end of the day because every episode this season has been great (IMO).

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Show kind of sucks

I'm watching that Iranian sex change episode and James spaders speech is so over the top it completely takes you out of it, it like he's talking directly to the audience

I don't watch this show regularly but wasn't the appeal of this show that this guy is kind of morally ambiguous, he seems to be the good guy that teaches the bad guy his lesson at the end of the day

I know its hard to do an episode a for 20 weeks or whatever but corny dialogue is a problem with so many shows hinestlu

I don't think that's the premise of the show.. at all. His ramblings are just little fun stories that show how calm and collective he is under the most intense situations. The one where he says the one regret he had was spin the bottle in (forget the name)'s basement had me howling.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
The season has been absolutely incredible so far, but the "fall finale" was a complete waste of time. The episode was such a waste of time. Pretty disappointing at the end of the day because every episode this season has been great (IMO).

I felt the same way. Definite let down after a real good first half of the season.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I don't think that's the premise of the show.. at all. His ramblings are just little fun stories that show how calm and collective he is under the most intense situations. The one where he says the one regret he had was spin the bottle in (forget the name)'s basement had me howling.

I just find the character so inconsistent, one episode he's giving this big ethical speech, the next episode hes executing a guy who was kidnappkng and freezing scientists on the spot without a trial, the next episode hes reasoning with the girl who spent the entire episode trying to kill his partner and just let's her go at the end

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
^^ I thought last night's episode was incredible at getting the characters back on track. I thought every character, last night, was where the fans want them to be.

I REALLY dug last night's episode. That pulled me back in hard.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
What a stupid thing to do to let Solomon live.I mean at this point just shoot him in the head, he's the top guy for the cabal operations on the ground.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If they shoot him in the head, it ruins two people's lives (well respected agents) and another guy just fills in. The best thing to break the group down is to keep them alive and prove it.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Despite my comment about Solomon, I really like this show.

Somehow I feel like it's one of the show that depicted a "world wide cabal" the best.Of course it's not realistic at all, but it's entertaining as hell.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Didn't think Liz would be with the taskforce at all anymore, but I wasn't sure where the show would go if she wasn't so I'm happy with that I guess.

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Didn't think Liz would be with the taskforce at all anymore, but I wasn't sure where the show would go if she wasn't so I'm happy with that I guess.
They would have had to fire most of the cast if she left the task force and there wouldn't have been enough characters unless they introduced new ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad