OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVI - The Netflix, Disney+ Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
She'll slip in the shower or something or die of an aneurysm.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
They’ve extracted a highly potent strain of Corona from a dead TikTok nurse and they’re going to pump her just absolutely full of COVID while in custody. Giant syringe.

Or perhaps the Holding facility overrun by the “BLM” and she gets killed. They’re chanting “Karen, Karen, Karen” the whole time. So it’s seen as justice.

Joe Biden calls them “super predators” on Zoom from his basement to Rachel Maddow either just before or just after falling asleep into his drool bib.

Also, the lead in the “BLM” rush will be the Jake Paul brothers in Black Face. Justin Trudeau will be there in black face too, but only to “hang out with the staff”. Trump style.
This sounds like a social media wet dream right here!

Last edited:

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I knew this would happen; those low starter rates were due to increase. Take your streaming TV service, add in Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and HBO Now and you're paying more than the old DirecTV bill. :whine: But you could argue that you're getting more quality content. I personally watch maybe 5 channels.

upload_2020-7-4_9-13-9.png

Cheap Online Live-TV Bundles Aren’t So Cheap Anymore

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I knew this would happen; those low starter rates were due to increase. Take your streaming TV service, add in Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and HBO Now and you're paying more than the old DirecTV bill. :whine: But you could argue that you're getting more quality content. I personally watch maybe 5 channels.

View attachment 352435

It's strange how many people thought it wouldn't go exactly like this.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Is Daniel Craig the best actor to play Bond? I'm watching Knives Out for the 2nd time, and he's also great in Defiance. Logan Lucky...not a bad movie either.

Sean Connery is good too, but he's always playing a Scottish guy. Even as a Soviet sub commander he plays a Russian with a Scottish accent.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
The intelligence community was at the very least enabling trafficking. I don't believe for a second that she'll be allowed to go to trial. I'm also not entirely convinced the Epstein isn't sipping mojitos on a beach somewhere after plastic surgery or something, because I am crazy enough to believe the first sentence. Maxwell will end up where ever Epstein did. A morgue or a safe house.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
7 day free trial to watch Greyhound and then I'm cancelling. If Apple TV+ had more content it might be worth keeping.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
The intelligence community was at the very least enabling trafficking. I don't believe for a second that she'll be allowed to go to trial. I'm also not entirely convinced the Epstein isn't sipping mojitos on a beach somewhere after plastic surgery or something, because I am crazy enough to believe the first sentence. Maxwell will end up where ever Epstein did. A morgue or a safe house.
Epstein affair is some of the shadiest crap you'll ever see. They still have not justified why he was slapped on the wrist previously. It's amazing what you can get away with when you're handler is an intelligence agency. The most despicable people will be protected. Epstein and Whitey Bulger are prime examples. There's even evidence that Charles Manson was protected until the poo poo hit the fan.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Defending Jacob on Apple TV was pretty good too. I got it for free for a year since I bought a new iPad Pro. But when my year long subscription is up, I don't imagine keeping it. Who knows, maybe in a year it'll look different.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Defending Jacob on Apple TV was pretty good too. I got it for free for a year since I bought a new iPad Pro. But when my year long subscription is up, I don't imagine keeping it. Who knows, maybe in a year it'll look different.

Apple plans on spending billions on original content, but I imagine the virus has delayed production on nearly everything.

At some point, the number of streaming services will peak and then we'll see consolidation. There is a point where the consumer is overloaded with choices. For me, I've already reached it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mosby

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
At some point, the number of streaming services will peak and then we'll see consolidation. There is a point where the consumer is overloaded with choices. For me, I've already reached it.
Then a hot young startup called Kbill will package it all into one convenient bundle with one price and a single bill. This new Kbill TV will be revolutionary!

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I’m one of the lucky ones who hasn’t been blocked by him yet. Nevertheless I have an alter ego I can use to get around that in case it’s needed. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad