OT: The All-Purpose Video Game Thread: Part III

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
I managed to snag a PS5 from Walmart's website last week. Its gonna take a month to ship to me though :(.
At least you beat the bots on Walmart. I lucked out and scored one during the May Target drop after failing to check out via Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy the last 3 months.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
how are ps5s still impossible to obtain? makes me have zero interest in ever buying one

The same reason that Xboxes, graphics cards, and anything that uses microprocessor chips is exceedingly expensive and impossible to obtain right now.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
how are ps5s still impossible to obtain? makes me have zero interest in ever buying one

The same reason that Xboxes, graphics cards, and anything that uses microprocessor chips is exceedingly expensive and impossible to obtain right now.

This. Consequences of when the world shuts down for nearly a year and most modern countries rely on Just In Time manufacturing practices.

While difficult to obtain, they are still significantly easier to find now as opposed to the first month post release date.

Reactions: mas0764

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Any FlightSim fans here? Owned every one from 3.1 through 2004. Excited for the July 27 release for Xbox Series X. Graphics look unreal.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
The price gauging going on, if I can even get my hands on one during the restocks, I dont want to overpay. I cant justify it when i only want the PS5 for 2-3 games per year, mainly NHL and Fifa. Maybe Halo if its gona cross platflorm (dont know if it already has like MLB the Show did).

Reactions: LokiDog

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
I think i am going to go to the dark side and get an Xbox instead of PS5.
Bethesda making their games exclusive, with possibly elder scrolls being xbox only is going to send me over the edge.

The hard part is i hate xbox controllers compared to playstation.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
when I was a kid my mommy threw away all my pokeyman cards because I didn't put them away and left them out on the floor. I had some rare one too. Also some nice Magic the Gathering cards. I coulda been a millionaire, mom!

Reactions: mas0764

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad