OT: The All-Purpose Video Game Thread: Part III

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I always wished Hank got a cover. Missed opportunity not having practically a model on the cover + his huge Euro following.

I hope they name the editions after different types of bread.

The Focaccia and Ciabata versions? Baguette? Sourdough? Rye?

What if it’s the recent Norris winner on the cover?

Reactions: mas0764

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I always wished Hank got a cover. Missed opportunity not having practically a model on the cover + his huge Euro following.

I hope they name the editions after different types of bread.
He got on the cover for the Swedish edition in 2007 but yeah I don't know why he didn't get to be the main worldwide cover for the reasons you stated.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
NHL 95 had Richter on the cover at least for PC, the one where he’s making the save late in game 7 against the Canucks that actually went off the crossbar.
I got all mixed up bc I remember him on the cover and that wasn’t the photo used. But he was also on 93. And kovalev got 95 for consoles.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Immortal is hot garbage. It is going to release and instantly bomb.

D4 could be good. But tbh, after III I don't have much faith in the studio to pump out solid games in the franchise.

why do you think that immortal will bomb?

from what i have read about the alpha and beta tests people thought it was done well.

i hope blizzard learned from D3 abomination for D4.

i just have a hard time buying an updated graphics game i already played many years ago. Same for Command & Conquer and Starcraft redos.

just come out with a new game that is good. Well ea owns C&C so good game will never happen lol.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
why do you think that immortal will bomb?

from what i have read about the alpha and beta tests people thought it was done well.

i hope blizzard learned from D3 abomination for D4.

i just have a hard time buying an updated graphics game i already played many years ago. Same for Command & Conquer and Starcraft redos.

just come out with a new game that is good. Well ea owns C&C so good game will never happen lol.

I can't see a F2P Diablo game doing well.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Fair enough. Supposedly the entire game is free and money only helps u progress faster, but it wont get you any special abilities.

hopefully it stays that way. But i dont care for multiplayer, i just like the idea of having a diablo game on my phone can fire up anytime

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
I just finished Skyward Sword, and it was incredible. Back to The Witcher, again.

Really hoping they finally put NHL out on Switch. One can dream, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad