The All Purpose Off Day Thread |

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Stinks, indeed but not entirely shocking. He came over to play in the NHL and just never got the chance. I thought he looked great in camp and pre-season. Wish they would have toss a game or two to him. Just makes snagging a couple college UFAs that much more important.

They didn't "never gave him a chance", he never stayed healthy. Bengtsson is really a nothing loss because he couldn't stay healthy at all. It sucks that he didn't pan out, but I wouldn't have expected the Penguins to re-sign him anyway. He's just too injury prone.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA

You'll forever live in my heart as a Simpsons reference, Lukas.
simpsons.jpg

Now just sign someone named Bergstrom, literally anyone, they can't be a lesser prospect than Dane Birks.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Just saw the highlights of the Detroit game. We couldn't have handed them 5 easier goals, it's like none of our forwards were even watching where their mark was in the zone, they were just skating loops and hoping the puck went to them. Kessel and Crosby were especially bad at it. Was the whole game like that?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens have a full skate apparently at 11:30 am. We should know more then...no announcement yet that Jooris was recalled...

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Siiigh. Like this team doesnt have enough problems atm without geting a key injury

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
My inner cynic is thinking the team will now win all of their remaining games.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well they’ll likely hold him out the remaining RS games....makes sense...let’s just hope it’s not serious enough to hold him out of all or part of the POs

Reactions: ColePens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad