Speculation: The 2022 Hockey World Championship Thread (Dahlin, Asplund, Cozens, Hayden)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm starting to warm to getting PLD. Cozens would know how good he is in the locker room by now.

It's interesting to see him with the level of linemate he has at this tournament. Batherson's speed... Peterka? They don't have a PLD analog though other than Cozens himself.

Reactions: Dingo44

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Cozens scores again - a backhand on 5 on 5.

Edit: Under review for offsides but it looks like Cozens looks on sides.

Call is inconclusive. Goal stands.

Johnson also giving a lot of love to Dylan Cozens' game.

Last edited:
Reactions: EichHart

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Three best players for Sweden

Asplund
Dahlin
Nordstrom
Okay, as a swede let me make one thing clear. This is according to the swedish team staff. Putting that absolute f***ing clusterf***shitplug Nordström in the same category as Asplund and Dahlin is making me homicidal. Nordström was as he always is.. garbage. Asplund was lowkey great. But missmanaged as f*** because Sweden had a reign of terror which premiered players that should be shot into the sun, like Nordström instead. If Asplund were allowed some ice time with Nylander instead of that absolute f***ing asshat Nordström. Nylander might’ve had more than one point in 5v5.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Okay, as a swede let me make one thing clear. This is according to the swedish team staff. Putting that absolute f***ing clusterf***shitplug Nordström in the same category as Asplund and Dahlin is making me homicidal. Nordström was as he always is.. garbage. Asplund was lowkey great. But missmanaged as f*** because Sweden had a reign of terror which premiered players that should be shot into the sun, like Nordström instead. If Asplund were allowed some ice time with Nylander instead of that absolute f***ing asshat Nordström. Nylander might’ve had more than one point in 5v5.

Don't hold back....

:laugh:

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Sam Hallam is the first Swedish coach I've liked since Mårts. Before Mårts it was pretty abysmal as well. Hopefully thry'll be less terrible in the future.

We could open up an asshat shop with the collection we have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad