Speculation: The 2022 Hockey World Championship Thread (Dahlin, Asplund, Cozens, Hayden)

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Despite the result for Sweden, still a great tournament for Dahlin and especially Asplund. Hopefully that springboards their seasons next year.

Lots of good for Buffalo after their season ended between the World Championships and the Amerks. Looking forward to seeing how far Cozens (and Hayden) can go from here!

Reactions: Chainshot

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
There's Johnson shitting on Dahlin. :biglaugh: Like clockwork. That guy is so hard with his nose up the ass of the Leafs and Sens EVERY broadcast, even internationally.
f*** him, let him also shit on Nylander, who played stupidly in 5 on 3 and call to OT.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoy these World Championships every year. The Skodas parked in the corners, the overly dramatic music to start the periods and during the end game presentations, the presentations themselves, including the sad loser holding up their free Tissot, and the random players thrown together including some NHL blasts from the past. Lots of fun.

RasmWristshotlainen

Jun 24, 2015
Finland
Had good seats for this game. Loved the intensity and comeback for canada.
IMG_20220526_171207.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
how are people watching? can't find the youtube stream

If you have a VPN, you can watch on the IIHF youtube channel if you select some area that the teams playing aren't from (I used to use Singapore and it worked). Right now, I'm watching on NHL Network on FUBO. They have TSN's broadcast.

Lowry with the netfront drag move to his forehand. Love that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad