Prospect Info: The 2021 Entry NHL Draft Thread

Which Player Is The Most Interesting Thus Far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

It's pretty bad at the top this year as far as rooting interest goes. I don't really care about any of these teams and then there's a few I'd prefer not getting the top pick. I think I might go with Seattle to win it because I can see myself liking that team and I know it'll piss a lot of people off if the expansion team gets rewarded like that. Might get some good conspiracy theories going.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019

It's pretty bad at the top this year as far as rooting interest goes. I don't really care about any of these teams and then there's a few I'd prefer not getting the top pick. I think I might go with Seattle to win it because I can see myself liking that team and I know it'll piss a lot of people off if the expansion team gets rewarded like that. Might get some good conspiracy theories going.

I'm just glad there's no teams in the (usual) Central division higher than 12th. But knowing how lotteries usually go we'll probably see Dallas get No.1 overall with Chicago getting No.2.

Would also prefer if teams like LA and Vancouver don't get top picks as they have the potential to become very good in a couple of years. Ideally the eastern teams clean up.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
As long as the Stars and Yotes don’t move up I’m happy.

Edit: Forgot Chicago too. If the hockey gods could keep them where they’re at, it would be much appreciated.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
The limits don't get added until next year.

Rangers:

upload_2021-6-2_10-48-42.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I kinda hope the Red Wings win it... the league is better with them being good, and it would be really interesting to see Yzerman operate with the #1 pick. My second choice would be Columbus then Anaheim.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
I hope the Rangers win since that franchise has had some terrible luck lately, they deserve some good fortune

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Wonder if NJ will pick another Hughes if they have the chance.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Wonder if NJ will pick another Hughes if they have the chance.

They'd be smart too... they need a defensemen with some offensive pop. I'm not sure he has 60+ in his game, but 45+ looks promising and in this draft that is near the top plus his weaknesses aren't enough of a red flag... unlike Clarke (skating) or Edvinsson (IQ). Too early for Ceulemans. Assuming they don't get #1 and get the luxury of just selecting Power.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Buffalo is getting Power and Seattle the 2nd pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad