Confirmed with Link: TEUVO TIME!!!!!: Turbo signs 5 year extension

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
I am pleasantly surprised by Teravainen.

Teravainen's production at every level indicated that he was a near-elite talent. At 17 he produced double-digit goals against adults and was in the top-10 for scoring in the under-18 World Championships. His name is with Malkin, Ovechkin, and the Sedin brothers in the under-20 WC record books.

It is not often a player is that successful and then is a marginal NHLer. His contract will be a boon for the Canes the next five years.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I know it’s a turbo thread but Ferland has to be loving these new line combos and his chemistry with TT is just so obvious. It was good when they were with Aho but it’s even better now. Canes not trading him and him being healthy and thriving. If the Canes make the playoffs and make some noise you have to think that plays into the offseason at least a little bit

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
doo de doo de doo
giphy.gif

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I know it’s a turbo thread but Ferland has to be loving these new line combos and his chemistry with TT is just so obvious. It was good when they were with Aho but it’s even better now. Canes not trading him and him being healthy and thriving. If the Canes make the playoffs and make some noise you have to think that plays into the offseason at least a little bit

Did you watch the game last night? They scored, he fell awkwardly and he rushed straight to the dressing room and didn’t return. Hasn’t been an update.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I'll bumb this a little. Love that the contract was kind of team friendly (I mean, I don't no much about pro-deals), but I like that he's owning it. Plays well, no absolute stubborn ego, just plain very good hockey from night to night. May not be the flashiest (tho there has been turboflash sometimes), but after all this time after signing, I'm willing to still say. I like it.

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
He’s stepped up after being given the responsibility to drive the play for his own line. Look at Svech’s first goal last night, you can see that when he receives the puck in the neutral zone, he looks up and is crafting that whole move ahead of time. He know there’s going to be a trailer coming in late, and he anticipates Svrchnikov making drive to the net. He facilitated that whole thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad