Confirmed with Link: TEUVO TIME!!!!!: Turbo signs 5 year extension

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
IMG_9406.JPG

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
The Finns are mostly too "proud" when their team is doing the right things. I for once, was just talking with my mother about my passed away dad. So normally I'd be so anal of my things to say. Isn't it weird how people react to things. I'm normally editing things 'cos I don't like to things to be written wrong, because I know the right way.. it's like, it's more serious when I start saying things wrong.. When I do it, I'm like what the hell man, get yourself together. You Finns here and of course the fans that were here before we Finns kinda took over, I love the both. Everyone here. No matter where you're from. Yeah, tl;dr. Still I mean it. It's been great. Sometimes it turnes out that way in the future also.

Sorry if my ego was in a way of this feeling of friendship of everyone. It's been tought times in my life, but I do like this community. So no hard feelings, let's get this party started!

Last edit: I'm over sensitive because my father died of stomach cancel. And I was over sensiteve or "you're drunk go home", because of it. Other things still stand. This is a great fandom, wouldn't want it any other way.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I'm sorry for your loss of your father. My own dad was fighting against cancer too recently, and this far I have been luckier than you in that regard because he apparently managed to have his cured, but obviously you never can know with the ****ing cancer for good.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
As a warning to those who see new posts in this thread and think maybe somebody had something interesting to say, can we work "drunk Finns arguing" into the thread title?
You'd have to have a warning in every thread on this board (not always Finn related obviously) for threads that contain new posts of no value.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
The Finns are mostly too "proud" when their team is doing the right things. I for once, was just talking with my mother about my passed away dad. So normally I'd be so anal of my things to say. Isn't it weird how people react to things. I'm normally editing things 'cos I don't like to things to be written wrong, because I know the right way.. it's like, it's more serious when I start saying things wrong.. When I do it, I'm like what the hell man, get yourself together. You Finns here and of course the fans that were here before we Finns kinda took over, I love the both. Everyone here. No matter where you're from. Yeah, tl;dr. Still I mean it. It's been great. Sometimes it turnes out that way in the future also.

Sorry if my ego was in a way of this feeling of friendship of everyone. It's been tought times in my life, but I do like this community. So no hard feelings, let's get this party started!

Last edit: I'm over sensitive because my father died of stomach cancel. And I was over sensiteve or "you're drunk go home", because of it. Other things still stand. This is a great fandom, wouldn't want it any other way.

I lost my mother to cancer. Feel you, bro, if that's not a dumb thing to say right now. I just want to say, you're the kind of countryman I hope we'll have more of. I'm always a right prick here but I'm not a complete arsehole.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I lost my mother to cancer. Feel you, bro, if that's not a dumb thing to say right now. I just want to say, you're the kind of countryman I hope we'll have more of. I'm always a right prick here but I'm not a complete ********.
Yeah, it's tough. And I wish you recovery and good feelings in your life. It's new to me, it really is as an only child. Hope you well. And hope CarolinA (hope some Caroline will not my kicking my ass, though she may be love of my life, then kick away, it may hurt but I'm ready) will kick ass for us!

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Teuvo Teravuinen's frivolous essence spawned criticism a couple of years ago - now without Sebastian Aho: "It's time for me to get cooked"

Caroline's Teuvo Teräväinen has made a final breakthrough in the NHL elite in the spring.
NHL6.4.2019 at 09:21
Teuvo Teräväinen
Harry How / Getty Images
Share an article on Facebook
Share the article on Twitter
Share the article at Whatsap

WINNIPEG. Teuvo Teräväista, if anyone, is hard to get excited at even the best moments. When Teräväinen was chosen to be a NHL player in November 2017, this laconic smile on my lips, "I have a roller coaster ride, I'll have a few weeks away," was sharp at best.
The second time the points were scattered and the team won, Terjuinen said, “I think this is still a sadness to change”.
The sharp-edged throws describe the character of the Helsinki player in a great way. The relaxed and calm outer shell covers the ruthless competition. The sharps are not as good as the best and if it is not available, the whip gets rushed. And Terinen really knows how to whip himself.
Recently, however, the whip has been less in use - and for all reason.
Indeed, Teräväinen, who has struggled from the jokers to the NHL, is one of the absolute Finnish retreats of the current NHL season. Especially during the spring, Teräväinen has finally made his final breakthrough in the NHL elite. For the year 2019, Caroline's Finnish jetty is the 12th most powerful player in the whole NHL with its power of 12 + 33.
When the speech turns to power points, Teravuinen comments, as he can comment on his own gaming.
"A few times, I have bounced back on myself and then there is a second feed there," Teräväinen throws at Yle Sports.
Or second feeds.
The sharpener 33 feed point 25 has first inputs. Only in 2019, Connor McDavid, Sidney Crosby and Steven Stamkos will have more first-rate entries than Terjuinen. In general, Teräväinen is the seventh most efficient pitcher in the NHL for the calendar year.
And now we are talking about the Spicy, whose devilish essence pulled back a few years ago as a flip flop of insects.
Slowly the Sharp Strap starts to loosen.
- Time to be happy now. I've been able to play pretty smoothly and I have avoided such long periods of calm. As a rule, my work has been pretty good. Through the game, those spots and points will come. I have not been able to worry about them now and have not needed them because they have come all the time now.
Teuvo Teräväinen in front of Ottawa paint.
AOP
Points have indeed come.
The sharp season balance of 20 + 54 is a handsome reading. In terms of feed points, Teräväinen has risen to fifth place in domestic NHL history for one season. Above are only Teemu Selänne, Jari Kurri, Aleksander Barkov and Mikko Rantanen.
Easily, however, Teräväinen has never received anything in the NHL. The young player has had to grow into a more versatile and smooth player. Although Teräväinen is in some cases ruthless towards himself, in a long run, he has retained his temper.
- I always knew that my NHL career development and here is a longer process. This season is once again an indication that we have gone forward. I've got the strength and thereby realize that coping better struggles. It then dares to stay perhaps more in the reel and more. Far from inside the head these stuff comes.

Your own chain

And maybe the most important thing about Sharpy is that now the Terjuinen manages his own chain in Caroline. In fact, the sharp-edged man made his final breakthrough very far without Sebastian Aho, whose radar pair Tervasinen is still very much considered.
Of course, the twin continues to play much together with the over and under.
The fact is, however, that the Terajinen 45 spring point 27 (6 + 21) was born without Aho. After Carolina's acquisition of Nino Niederreiter from Minnesota, Terjuinen has played mainly in the second chain with Jordan Staal and Michael Ferland.
The ability of Kakkosketju to make a profit has also been a huge issue for the team. Carolina has been the fourth best team in NHL in 2019, and very much through the acquisition of Nino Niederreiter. Not only has Niederreiter been excellent with Aho, the dealership freed the Terjuinen's second chain, where he has carried his responsibilities well.

"It's a great thing for our team that we now have two dangerous chains," Teräväinen says.
Sharp talent has also emerged as a form of transformation. Playing with Aho and on the other hand with Jordan Staal, when it is very different from Teravuinen's point of view. With Aho, Terjuinen plays more of a short-feed spin, while Staal approaches the game more from the point of clean work.
- Staal is as special as "Sepe", he twists and struggles, through which I move and read the game a little differently. If he has a wheel and one man on the neck, he may not need to help. He wins the struggle, so I can only try to get a free seat, Teräväinen clarifies.
- With Aho, we're just playing, we're not going to agree. Everything comes naturally.
Spring child
No sharp, yet still satisfied with the whole period. The Hurricanes striker reminds the regular season and the player himself that many of the team that has surprised only has an intermediate goal. Only in playoffs does Terijuinen see the actual level of players and teams.
Sharp to know what he's talking about. Although the Finnish attacker was previously known to be a somewhat brave player, Teräväinen has often been at their best in the most important games. Only 24-year-old Teräväinen is the only Finn to win the Stanley Cup and the Junior World Cup so far.
In the Youth Championships 2014, Teräväinen, who was chosen for the constellation, won the whole tournament spot. In the semi-finals and finals in both, the Terjuinen's balance was three power points, including a prelude to Rasmus Ristolainen's golden sequel.
Teuvo Teräväinen
Karl DeBlaker / NHLI via Getty Images
In the Stanley Cup Finals 2015, Teräväinen was the most powerful attacker in the finals.
- Not all the secrets bother to tell, Teräväinen throws the question why this is a big bet.
- It seems that somehow when there are hard bets, I get better into the game. Maybe through that then everything will be put on. I believe that these experiences will be of benefit to you this spring as well, it is pretty hard for me to cook. Through experience you will be better able and easier to prepare for these gifts.
Hardly Caroline's success in the spring, at least, is not caught up in the Sharp

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Due to the draft, I am thinking about the next few years. I mentioned before I like to think about players by thinking about the trends/trajectory of players who produce in similar ways.
For instance Aho's first three seasons have production nearly identical to Tavares. Wallmark has a trajectory (mid round pick, European center, outstanding AHL season) to Plekanec of 2005 and 2006.

Well, Teravainen scored 64 points his 23-year-old season and 76 points his 24-year-old season. This made me think of Jonathan Huberdeau who scored 59 points at 22 (was injured for most of 23), then 69 at 24.

Anyone else think TT could be a 90-point player next season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad