Confirmed with Link: TEUVO TIME!!!!!: Turbo signs 5 year extension

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Yikes, you're coming here!!!

According to a Grammar book no later than year 1798 you're supposed to say "that said", not the horrible "that being said". "That being" is used for "that being so" in a different message construct and entré into your main point of attack in the argument.

That being said, I agree about the sleepless NHL nights. And especially with this team forcing clenchings of buttocks and only occasional relieve and surge. How can a man cope?

[Y'all got any of them streams?... asking for a friend]

There? No way. You made a statement. I have to ask you too. Are you on drugs. And you can but the Grammer book away. Just go to other sites for perfect. But still keep the spirits up, if you are Caroline fan. I for one am ready to put this win behind us and contienue. I don't any lectures. I just want my team to havev 2 points when it still matters.

You may troll or yo may not, but in the Carolina to the playoff train pretty hard. So you people that don't recite me a lecture. It's all good. Even you @Stubu , hope everything feels fantastic.

giphy.gif

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I'm so ashamed for these guys.
If you really do, and I'm one of these guys, I really wonder if you're a fan or trying to just put people down. I mean in the kindest way possible. Seems like you are trying to put me down after me being all but positive. If so, I don't understand. Been trying to be a great fan of the team. I soneone sees othervise. I don't know how to react. If I'm wrong, or you're being sarcastic. Well either way I mean no offence. Just feel weird that about that if my language is too bad or am not a Caroline fan in some ones eyes. I don't really want to be topiciced. That I would find offencive.

But I do take a offence too that I'm drunk or something. Just loving my team, one of the favorites, even if the one.

So don't turn this in to some ugly thing, please,

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
If you really do, and I'm one of these guys, I really wonder if you're a fan or trying to just put people down. I mean in the kindest way possible. Seems like you are trying to put me down after me being all but positive. If so, I don't understand. Been trying to be a great fan of the team. I soneone sees othervise. I don't know how to react. If I'm wrong, or you're being sarcastic. Well either way I mean no offence. Just feel weird that about that if my language is too bad or am not a Caroline fan in some ones eyes. I don't really want to be topiciced. That I would find offencive.

But I do take a offence too that I'm drunk or something. Just loving my team, one of the favorites, even if the one.

So don't turn this in to some ugly thing, please,

... it was a classical comedy reference from a Finn bro to another. (1min 4 sec) So... "wrong answer, off with the sock!" I guess.

And obviously a nod-and-wink allusion to the concept of by-shame that is so dear to our people.

Please carry on.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
... it was a classical comedy reference from a Finn bro to another. (1min 4 sec) So... "wrong answer, off with the sock!" I guess.

And obviously a nod-and-wink allusion to the concept of by-shame that is so dear to our people.

Please carry on.

Oh I get it, I'm sorry. Hand seem that even that in Kummeli. Catch a fish though is in my mind. But yeah, I overreacted. Since lost my father to cancer it's been harder to see the social quess. But thanks for letting me know. Lest of the Kummeli I did remember. No hard feelings. Just too sensitive right now. That's my bad. No one wants to lose a beloved one.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
As a warning to those who see new posts in this thread and think maybe somebody had something interesting to say, can we work "drunk Finns arguing" into the thread title?

I prefer "friendly, mostly happy, smarter than we are, drunk Finns".

I, for one, bow down to our new Finnish overlords....you're always welcome guys, even if we don't get your slightly off-kilter humor all the time.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Oh I get it, I'm sorry. Hand seem that even that in Kummeli. Catch a fish though is in my mind. But yeah, I overreacted. Since lost my father to cancer it's been harder to see the social quess. But thanks for letting me know. Lest of the Kummeli I did remember. No hard feelings. Just too sensitive right now. That's my bad. No one wants to lose a beloved one.

I'd imagine sarcasm is difficult to grasp in different languages, particularly when it's difficult to grasp with writing anyway. You're a fantastic poster and we value your contributions here greatly.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I'd imagine sarcasm is difficult to grasp in different languages, particularly when it's difficult to grasp with writing anyway. You're a fantastic poster and we value your contributions here greatly.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's like a want to special, but means a lot for you just to say it. Though it may brake barriers when two Finns go sarcasm against sarcasm, when other don't see it. We are one sarcamic nation. No need to worry, you have our men who play and do the things that are for the playoffs.

But yeah, thanks reallly for saying it aloud. Feels good like a Carolina Win. :)

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
"of" these guys, not "for". The prepositions are always the hardest part, not the verbs or nouns around them. Pro tip.
That's part of the joke, I actually changed it from my initial "of" version. I'm not personally ashamed of you guys, I'm feeling for you the shame you guys should be feeling but apparently are having none.

myötähäpeä - Wiktionary

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad