Confirmed with Link: TEUVO TIME!!!!!: Turbo signs 5 year extension

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
And I’d still add Nylander in a heartbeat. I’d argue what I want to pay all day but I’d want him.

Thing is, after his big bonus on 7/1, he's only owed about $25M for 5 seasons. That would be a fantastic deal for him. I'm with you, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Depends on the cost in assets needed to acquire him. I’ve no interest in moving Pesce for him, even if they add. He is just too important to the way our defense is constructed and plays.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Brind'Amour put the current 1st line together after the disaster against Ottawa in mid-January, IIRC. Since the game in Edmonton, Teravainen is tied for 11th in total points and tied for 17th in EV points.

http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?agg...filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=evPoints,points

The Niederreiter trade has been integral to this impressive 2nd half, but Teravainen's emergence, hopefully, as a 2nd line offensive driver has been even more important.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I guess I like hockey as it is, but I feel stupified or something to watch Turbo as our pass to the other guy boy with 51 apples already. As to the SC champions, Carlson has 53. As mentioned in GDT, Aho is few points back from Ovi (in points). Even though I can honestly say that I like both and as a Finn, I can't hold anything against them this season.

And this season, Turbo isn't still that old (I mean just beginning his better years) or complete, I think he can play better (results don't tell the whole truth, but because I say he can). Still about this contract, love it.

@behemolari Don't you tease me like that. I'm not that young, my heart can't take such a good hit anymore. I would, still take the hit any day of the week. Now let's just enjoy fruits of Simo Häyhä's homeland. :)

And I love how humble they are, they seem to play for the passion of the game and it shows, at least when I'm watching?

Last edit: Didn't follow the drafts since this new gen game, but TT is first rounder 18th pick? While Aho was second rounder like 22th or something? You have have a good taste for "later" picks. Though Svech has been good, I'll admit that. Very nice.

Last edited:

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I guess I like hockey as it is, but I feel stupified or something to watch Turbo as our pass to the other guy boy with 51 apples already. As to the SC champions, Carlson has 53. As mentioned in GDT, Aho is few points back from Ovi (in points). Even though I can honestly say that I like both and as a Finn, I can't hold anything against them this season.

And this season, Turbo isn't still that old (I mean just beginning his better years) or complete, I think he can play better (results don't tell the whole truth, but because I say he can). Still about this contract, love it.

@behemolari Don't you tease me like that. I'm not that young, my heart can't take such a good hit anymore. I would, still take the hit any day of the week. Now let's just enjoy fruits of Simo Häyhä's homeland. :)

And I love how humble they are, they seem to play for the passion of the game and it shows, at least when I'm watching?

Last edit: Didn't follow the drafts since this new gen game, but TT is first rounder 18th pick? While Aho was second rounder like 22th or something? You have have a good taste for "later" picks. Though Svech has been good, I'll admit that. Very nice.
Go home, you're drunk.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
You mean the build or the centering? He said in the 2017 off-season he's avoiding brute strength building to not lose his explosivity [my transliteration from some summer tabloid, admitted]. Hawks tested him as a 3C or 4C center, don't remember which. Why couldn't he be a center? He can carry a (decent) line and he's not half bad in the 200ft thingy.

You can convince me otherwise but it needs a bit more than a Wat?, please, if you will.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
You mean the build or the centering? He said in the 2017 off-season he's avoiding brute strength building to not lose his explosivity [my transliteration from some summer tabloid, admitted]. Hawks tested him as a 3C or 4C center, don't remember which. Why couldn't he be a center? He can carry a (decent) line and he's not half bad in the 200ft thingy.

You can convince me otherwise but it needs a bit more than a Wat?, please, if you will.
You are responding to a comment that was made completely tongue on cheek and requires some meta knowledge to understand. Also your response makes absolutely no sense anyways, my comment has nothing to do with Teuvo. And even if it did it would still make no sense.

Are you on drugs?

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
You are responding to a comment that was made completely tongue on cheek and requires some meta knowledge to understand. Also your response makes absolutely no sense anyways, my comment has nothing to do with Teuvo. And even if it did it would still make no sense.

Are you on drugs?
Well thank you for clarifying it! It all makes sense now. Turbo should definitely be the 3C driving more scoring. He just needs a chauffeur to drive the net.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Don't worry I mostly am. So I don't have to move my ass to this place you call "home".
Yikes, you're coming here!!!
Hockey is too stressful a game to watch in the middle of the nights. That being said, nice victory last night.
According to a Grammar book no later than year 1798 you're supposed to say "that said", not the horrible "that being said". "That being" is used for "that being so" in a different message construct and entré into your main point of attack in the argument.

That being said, I agree about the sleepless NHL nights. And especially with this team forcing clenchings of buttocks and only occasional relieve and surge. How can a man cope?

[Y'all got any of them streams?... asking for a friend]

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Yikes, you're coming here!!!

According to a Grammar book no later than year 1798 you're supposed to say "that said", not the horrible "that being said". "That being" is used for "that being so" in a different message construct and entré into your main point of attack in the argument.

That being said, I agree about the sleepless NHL nights. And especially with this team forcing clenchings of buttocks and only occasional relieve and surge. How can a man cope?

There? No way. You made a statement. I have to ask you too. Are you on drugs. And you can but the Grammer book away. Just go to other sites for perfect. But still keep the spirits up, if you are Caroline fan. I for one am ready to put this win behind us and contienue. I don't any lectures. I just want my team to havev 2 points when it still matters.

You may troll or yo may not, but in the Carolina to the playoff train pretty hard. So you people that don't recite me a lecture. It's all good. Even you @Stubu , hope everything feels fantastic.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
There? No way. You made a statement. I have to ask you too. Are you on drugs. And you can but the Grammer book away. Just go to other sites for perfect. But still keep the spirits up, if you are Caroline fan. I for one am ready to put this win behind us and contienue. I don't any lectures. I just want my team to havev 2 points when it still matters.

You may troll or yo may not, but in the Carolina to the playoff train pretty hard. So you people that don't recite me a lecture. It's all good. Even you @Stubu , hope everything feels fantastic.

The last thing i'd do is seriously give a lecture, my compatriot. All good.

And trust me, I know the feeling :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad