Friedman: Teams interested in Trocheck

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
As a Red Wings fan (and this might be unpopular among the fanbase) but I'd do Hronek for Trocheck

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I mean we really have no need for Staal. Take him out if you want lol I was just saying send him back for cap reasons and cause we lose a center..

What people need to realize is Trocheck still is valuable at his position and contract numbers. I would even say he’s the best available center at his cap hit at the moment
If we trade Tro we need a replacement and Staal is having a better season than Tro. He’s an upgrade

Reactions: FrolikFan67

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Zadorov + Jost + pick/prospect
That's not a bad trade, but Sakic would need to make a separate move for a Dman to plug the Zadorov hole, if only a rental until Byram is steps up.

Landeskog --- Mackinnon --- Burakovsky
Donskoi -------- Kadri -------- Rantanen
Nichuskin ---- Trochek ----- Compher
Nieto --------- Bellemare ----- Calvert
(Kamenev/Wilson)

Graves -- Makar
Girard -- Johnson
Barberio - Cole

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I mean we really have no need for Staal. Take him out if you want lol I was just saying send him back for cap reasons and cause we lose a center..

What people need to realize is Trocheck still is valuable at his position and contract numbers. I would even say he’s the best available center at his cap hit at the moment
If we lose Trocheck we absolutely would need him. Hell, even with Trocheck I’ve been preaching about going after him. Brodin would be a higher priority. But may as well grab both of possible.

assuming we trade Hoffman somewhere first, my offer would be

Trocheck + 2nd ‘20 + 3rd ‘21 + Heponiemi/Noel

or

Trocheck + 1st ‘21/Denisenko/Tippett

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Pittsburgh probably doesn't and maybe neither does Florida but something involving Justin Schultz? For funzies does this work at all?

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
As a Devils fan (and this might be unpopular among the fanbase) but I'd do Connor Carrick for Trocheck

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
I don't know what Montreal could realistically offer but they should be on this with his value at an all-time low. Rangers could be a good fit too. 26year old centre who's at worse a 2nd line c

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Brady skeji is another interesting name

1 for 1. Hockey trade. Salary is similar and we could use an actual legit 2C and ship Strome somewhere else for more assets. Trocheck is easily better than Strome and can help fill that role in until Chytil is ready.

Reactions: HockeyRulez

RWatson29

Apr 24, 2012
Ontario
What about a protected first - top 10-12?
Evan rodrigues for cap purposes
Rasmus Asplund?

for trochek?

what would panthers want

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Tro for Ghost would be a good basis for a trade, mind you I'm not as down on Vinnie as most Panther fans.

The big issue with this trade is positional need. While the Cats should be looking to acquire a top 4 d-man, they need more of a shutdown guy and, obviously, Ghost plays a different game than that.

Yeah, I’m not entirely sure how I feel about it myself.

Just thought it was a good idea.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad