Friedman: Teams interested in Trocheck

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
What is the asking price from the Red Wings?

Not moving: Larkin/Bertuzzi/Mantha/Fabbri/Hronek/Seider/Veleno. Pretty much most other NHL/AHL/minor leaguer prospects in play. Picks too, but not 1st Rd.

I propose Athanasiou+ for Trochek . Thoughts? Suggestions? Counter-offers?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
What is the asking price from the Red Wings?

Not moving: Larkin/Bertuzzi/Mantha/Fabbri/Hronek/Seider/Veleno. Pretty much most other NHL/AHL/minor leaguer prospects in play. Picks too, but not 1st Rd.

I propose Athanasiou+ for Trochek . Thoughts? Suggestions? Counter-offers?

They'd focus on defense.

Vinman88

Aug 3, 2018
to FLA: Puljujarvi, Larsson, Gagner, 1st 2020, conditional 2021-3rd( becomes a second if the oilers make the SCF or resign Hoffman)

To Edmonton: Hoffman, Trochek

This give the Panthers a top 4 Defenceman with some term, a good prospect with some warts but high potential and a couple of picks for the future.

This gives the Oilers a Third line center and top line Leftwinger for Mcdavid.

I am sure i get crucified by oiler fans, but I woudl pay this.
Give us your crap we will take your good and useful stuff. What a joke

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Is that why you want to get rid of your #1. RHD? They wish Hall was still around. DOH!

They dont. Check ou the poll on their board.
Trocheck is intruging, but only if the deal is fair for them both.
I get that Panthers dont want to be lowballed, and Oilers certainly doesnt throw away 1st rounders like nothing.
Close to all prospect from Oilers is out in a deal.

RichBaster

Feb 18, 2015
martinez 50%
Not for Trocheck. But separately, that would make a lot of sense for the Panthers as its been reported they are interested in Martinez I believe and could move the asking price from what I remember reading of a 2nd + prospect for him.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Not for Trocheck. But separately, that would make a lot of sense for the Panthers as its been reported they are interested in Martinez I believe and could move the asking price from what I remember reading of a 2nd + prospect for him.
2nd + prospect would be with no retention.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Why would the Panthers want to sell unless its for a lateral move/help win now move. The Panthers are better than Toronto and they should try to grab that 3rd Atlantic because getting a wildcard will not be easy with all the metro teams

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Why would the Panthers want to sell unless its for a lateral move/help win now move. The Panthers are better than Toronto and they should try to grab that 3rd Atlantic because getting a wildcard will not be easy with all the metro teams
Any Tro trade wouldn’t be for futures

Reactions: bl02

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Would the panthers rather have Savard or Nutivaara from the CBJ? Both play RD Nuti plays both sides though. Savard is a D work horse who woll block everything in 5ft of him Nuti is currently playing top pair with Werenski while Jones is injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->