WC: Team Sweden Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
what makes hellberg better than anders nilsson?
I think his glove is significantly better, he’s quicker side to side, he’s able to make impossible saves, I haven’t really seen that from Nilsson. Wasnt really what I was saying though I was mainly saying that NHL-goalie >>> non-NHL-goalie is not always true.

On another note I thought Hellberg was good today, he made a few really advanced saves and the goals he let in was mainly his defensemen letting him down.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Maybe Elias Pettersson should be tried with Rakell and Zibanejad against swiss?

Assuming Arvidsson will play:

Rakell - Zibanejad - Elias
Arvidsson - Backlund - Nyquist
Lias - Kempe - Janmark
JDLR - Larsson - Pääjärvi

Everberg out.

Reactions: nickeleyegoldopin

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
**** sake if hörnqvist does not come. he is what we need with his grit and play in front of net.
I think the edge that Forsberg and Arvidsson provides is way more important, plus they’re both quite gritty, remember Arvy is called arvi hustle in Nashville.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I think only Arvissson will play tomorrow. Forsberg and Ekholm had to catch a later flight or something like that.
Yeah, I was caught off guard by Ra saying Hörnqvist isn't confirmed, which he has been for a while. Arvi took an earlier flight because he had his exit-meeting with Nashville a day before Forsberg, and Ekholm had to wait for his newborn's passport.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Yeah, I was caught off guard by Ra saying Hörnqvist isn't confirmed, which he has been for a while. Arvi took an earlier flight because he had his exit-meeting with Nashville a day before Forsberg, and Ekholm had to wait for his newborn's passport.
I’m not so sure, Hörnqvist had the same issue as Ekholm, but he was quoted somewhere saying that everything had been cleared yesterday. However that swehockey hasn’t actually confirmed it is weird.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I’m not so sure, Hörnqvist had the same issue as Ekholm, but he was quoted somewhere saying that everything had been cleared yesterday. However that swehockey hasn’t actually confirmed it is weird.
Could have something to do with them only announcing it after the registration of players is complete & confirmed, and the process takes some time. Took them half a day to announce the Nashville players, so we should see a Hörnqvist article at lunch tomorrow.

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
what makes hellberg better than anders nilsson?

Haven't you watched today's match? He made some clutch saves on point blank Slovak shots. He's been superb in the exhibition matches vs. Denmark as well. I'm sure he'll be Grönborg's starting goaltender in the QF.

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Hellberg has been great so far, idk if I'd say better than Nilsson just because of the fact Nilsson hasn't gotten the chance to prove himself yet, Nilsson will most likely start tomorrow against the Swiss so we can make a better estimation after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino