WC: Team Sweden Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
hmmm, why did i put ekholm on 3rd pairing and why do many others do they same ?

ekholm IS better than adam larsson . would be foolish to waste ekholm on 3rd pairing .

adam larsson would be perfect with erik gustafsson btw .

lindholm - klingberg
oel - ekholm
gustafsson - adam

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
You seriously want to play finland with tolvanen in the quarters? The old cliche you have to beat all teams is not true.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I'd rather go against Finland who has shaky D and goalie, than Denmark with a top goalie, and possibly the crowd on their side? idk if they'll have the crowd though.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Historically in playoffs finland is a much more dangerous team than denmark. Feel free to disagree.
I agree. I, however, disagree with this instance of the Finnish team being any major threat because their D, G, and coach are pretty bad, their F is great though.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I agree. I, however, disagree with this instance of the Finnish team being any major threat because their D, G, and coach are pretty bad, their F is great though.
We have one good line. Everything else in our team is either bad or ok. Andersen at least can steal a game.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
We have one good line. Everything else in our team is either bad or ok. Andersen at least can steal a game.
Against Sweden I think you'll have more than one good line, considering the talent. And yeah, that's exactly why I'm afraid if we're going up against Denmark.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
hellberg was bad today. there is a reason he could not be a nhl player.

anders nilsson should be nr 1, there is a reason he have been a nhler for 2 teams.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

anders nilsson should be nr 1, there is a reason he have been a nhler for 2 teams.
Nilsson has been an nhler for 5 teams, each for only one season except for the Islanders(2 there), 4 if you don't want to count less than 20 games a season.

Edit: also idk if Rangers wanted to lose him to the KHL.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013

Kuemper and McElhinney are also NHLrs I’d rather not change Hellberg for either one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad