Taylor Hall wins Hart Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Well deserved. I’ve never seen a skater put the team on his back like he did this year. His second half was amazing

Reactions: Bleedred

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Congrats Taylor Hall. Well deserved winner.

Anyone got a good picture of Hall holding the Hart trophy? I would like to update my avatar.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
OMG I'm so proud of Taylor Hall! I was a work and missed it does anyone have video of him winning cause I missed it which is killing me! Please let me know anyone!!! I'm so happy !

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
24oc4i.jpg

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Man trading for the mvp must have cost us the farm.
It did! Adam Larsson is so gr8! He preventz goalz against! Which he showed when he put the EDM on his back in 16-17 while the NJD crumbled! Not his fault the rest of the team was so bad last year!

Reactions: Bleedred

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Not that is surprising but Hall wins the Hart and Oilers fans are still talking crap about his "character issues" and "lack of hockey sense" and blah blah blah.

Guess its just pure luck Hall won this year. lol

No and a lot of fans here are still upset about the trade! And of course the other trade the Oilers made for Griffin Reinhart that cost us a chance at rookie of the year Matt Barzal still has Oiler fans fuming. Stupid Chia !! :thumbd:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It did! Adam Larsson is so gr8! He preventz goalz against! Which he showed when he put the EDM on his back in 16-17 while the NJD crumbled! Not his fault the rest of the team was so bad last year!
Now this is really begging for a ''You on drugs!'' Fred Gwynne meme.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No and a lot of fans here are still upset about the trade! And of course the other trade the Oilers made for Griffin Reinhart that cost us a chance at rookie of the year Matt Barzal still has Oiler fans fuming. Stupid Chia !! :thumbd:
At least you're sensible! Most Oilers fans probably are, but there's a vocal minority who just won't concede on this.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That bad, huh?
It's pretty bad, but it's mostly just a couple people. One person calling him the weakest Hart winner. Forgot if it was ''In a while'' or ''Ever''. Forgot the exact phrasing.

I gave him the ''Are you on drugs?'' line, but I didn't have the Fred Gwynne picture on here.

Reactions: artemponomarev

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well deserved. I’ve never seen a skater put the team on his back like he did this year. His second half was amazing
Some people are gonna argue Stevens in 93-94 or Marty in 96-97, as well as a few of his 00's seasons were the best seasons in Devils history, but I think this one might win out. Obviously, Hall isn't on their level as far as resume goes, but I've never once argued this wasn't the best season a Devils forward has ever had (at least not after the season came to an end) and I think this might be the best Devils season ever. Marty's 07-08 season deserves a nod. That was an underrated season.

Reactions: Cage Helmet

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
It's pretty bad, but it's mostly just a couple people. One person calling him the weakest Hart winner. Forgot if it was ''In a while'' or ''Ever''. Forgot the exact phrasing.

I gave him the ''Are you on drugs?'' line, but I didn't have the Fred Gwynne picture on here.

Probably the same people who said Nico was the worst #1 overall in 15 years, or whatever that asinine main board thread was.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Some people are gonna argue Stevens in 93-94 or Marty in 96-97, as well as a few of his 00's seasons were the best seasons in Devils history, but I think this one might win out. Obviously, Hall isn't on their level as far as resume goes, but I've never once argued this wasn't the best season a Devils forward has ever had (at least not after the season came to an end) and I think this might be the best Devils season ever. Marty's 07-08 season deserves a nod. That was an underrated season.
Not to derail the Hall thread, but I’m still appalled that all the Sharts fans argued Nabokov should have beaten him out for the Vezina that year. And a few even claimed Nabokov carried that team. That always peeved me. If that year’s Nabokov played for the NJD we barely squeak in the playoffs. If that year’s Marty played for SJS then he probably wins 50 games or maybe even more.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Probably the same people who said Nico was the worst #1 overall in 15 years, or whatever that asinine main board thread was.
Someone actually argued this? For real? 15 years is a long time. Erik Johnson and Nail Yakupov were both picked first overall in that span. Stop killing brain cells!

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
easily one of the best individual efforts i’ve seen from a forward in my 18 years of fandom.
Probably the best in my 24-25 years of fandom. Marty circa 2006-2008 was a robot, though! 96-97 Marty was also a g0d! Taylor Hart was unbelievable this year. Patty Elias in 05-06 was killing it, but he only played half the year.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Someone actually argued this? For real? 15 years is a long time. Erik Johnson and Nail Yakupov were both picked first overall in that span. Stop killing brain cells!
Yakupov actually had a good rookie year. 31 points in 48 games in a lockout shortened season. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad