Taylor Hall wins Hart Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
also do the players keep the trophy for the summer like the cup? or is it a little time if any with it?

ill guess none at all seeing as the players live all over the canada and the us.

the trophies need to be displayed in the great hall at HHOF in toronto over the busy summer for visitors

the cup moves around because the one at the HHOF is a replica that also contains none of the wear and tear, the numerous spelling errors through the years nor the infamous oilers XXXXXXXXXX engraving

the original bowl is in a side vault which is open to the public to enter and view it and the bands that have been removed and flattened for display

the hall is an old historic bank so they use the existing vault for that purpose

Last edited:

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
HallHart.PNG

Go to the 3:00 mark ... THIS is where Taylor Hall won the Hart IMO. Easter Sunday, Montreal, out of the box on a 3-on-5 PK.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtnet and NjDevsRR

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Have people really never seen the Hart Trophy before? :laugh:

I think all of the NHL awards are pretty damn cool looking, the Hart especially. If I'm not mistaken, the players get to keep the tiny replica version of the award that they win. But you'd have to imagine they get to hang onto the real one over the course of the year, right?

Reactions: Darkauron

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Sorry, but nothing can ever touch Cangi's call on Zajac's fight.

He had a number of outstanding ones this year....the double IT'S NOESEN! after the late goal against Carolina, you could tell he was emotionally invested in this team with the enthusiasm in his calls.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
When can we extend his contract? I want him re-signed July 1 the year before his UFA year.
July 1 2019.

Considering Harris said Shero is already working on it ( mentioned it on Elias night.... he really can't be doing much yet) ownership seems willing to do w/e it takes. It will be up to Taylor.

Best we can do is make the playoffs the next 2 yrs, go deep hopefully then hope for the best.

Reactions: Devilsgrl35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->