GDT: TankTown Express: No Sunny Side Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
problem is when you give someone like him that kind of contract, not only does it make it hard to build around him with a salary cap but it also sets a bad example for rest of the roster. it gives a green light on people to be one-way lazy players as long as they can float and score meaningless goals.

its why there were numerous articles about locker room issues being leaked through the media about how some players were upset.
I don't think he's especially lazy. More so lacks hockey sense.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Got to admit, It seems to affect team morale like a mother.
seemed to have a really odd and delayed onset, almost like someone put two and two together rather than it being there all the time, which is why it's never been anything more than fan-substantiated

also, the contract hasn't started yet, it starts next year, which makes this argument even dumber

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Buch and Vrana were great tonight. Excited to see Vrana with us with and get a full offseason to prep and Buch get captaincy unless ROR returns.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Kyrou is a flawed player and I think always will be. He can still be a significant contributor to winning though if the GM and coaches put him in positions to succeed. Don't try to make him something he's not just accept his flaws and build around them.
I subscribe to a new, mostly indescribable style of ice hockey and coaching in which there is an offensive freelancer; Kyrou.

With these new-style players already joining NHL teams and some of ours already here and incoming, we need to figure out how to create mismatches as other teams adjust to quantum ice hockey.

Kyrou is a different kind of player.

We need a different type of coach. Let Kyrou freelance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad