GDT: TankTown Express: No Sunny Side Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
square-germany-black-forest-line-red-train-in-forest.png

Good afternoon and welcome to the TankTown Express and welcome to the Linken's Rant. Stupid TNT, stupid NHL, Stupid 8:30pm start time in STL on a Wednesday night. If you can't Start a game at the normal time because of a Stupid Nationally televised game and TNT TV schedule. Don't put it on TNT. f***ing ridiculous.

Projected Lineup
Forwards

Toropchenko* - Thomas - Kyrou
Vrana* - Buchnevich - Kapanen
Saad - Schenn - Blais
Walker - Brown - Pitlick

Defense

Leddy - Parayko
Scandella - Faulk
Krug - Tucker

Goalie

Binnington

*Game-time decision

Vrana got cut by a skate and a GTD. Toropchenko is expected to play.​

Last edited:

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
I haven't been able to watch a Blues game for the last week thanks to all the stupid network juggling. So dumb.

Reactions: mk80

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Projected Lineup: March 15 vs. Minnesota

Looks like Vrana got cut in practice this morning and is a game time decision.

Jakub Vrana sustained an injury from a skate blade during practice Wednesday and will be a gametime decision.

"It's a pretty bad cut," Berube said. "He'll come ready to play and we'll see what happens."
Hopefully the question is if he should play with a number of fresh stitches and not trying to verify if he cut any sort of tendon/ligament.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Lets see...both teams are in the Central Time zone...check
Both teams largely have a local following...check
Game has little impact on playoffs...check

LETS PUT IT ON NATIONAL TV AND START AND HOUR AND A HALF LATE!

(I suppose this was all done pre-season so they thought it was going to be a good contest, but geesh)

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
One of the most memorable sequences in all of noir is a cackling Richard Widmark pushing an old lady in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs in Kiss of Death (1947) because she won't say where her son is. My core belief when it comes to noir is that it reflects who we humans really are and the moments that feel exploitative have power because those damages really happen in the world.

Edit:

Last edited:

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Projected Lineup: March 15 vs. Minnesota

Looks like Vrana got cut in practice this morning and is a game time decision.

Hopefully the question is if he should play with a number of fresh stitches and not trying to verify if he cut any sort of tendon/ligament.
I completely understand the Blues as a team wanting to be competitive as possible but honestly with us not even close to fighting for a playoff spot, I would just say lean on the side of caution tonight.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Lets see...both teams are in the Central Time zone...check
Both teams largely have a local following...check
Game has little impact on playoffs...check

LETS PUT IT ON NATIONAL TV AND START AND HOUR AND A HALF LATE!

(I suppose this was all done pre-season so they thought it was going to be a good contest, but geesh)
wouldn't be wednesday night national hockey night unless almost no one was watching

Reactions: mk80

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
One of the most memorable sequences in all of noir is a cackling Richard Widmark pushing an old lady in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs in Kiss of Death (1947) because she won't say where her son is. My core belief when it comes to noir is that it reflects who we humans really are and the moments that feel exploitative have power because those damages really happen in the world.

Edit:

Personally, I think of Frank Drebin pushing OJ Simpson in his wheelchair down the stairs and over the railing of the upper deck at Dodger Stadium.

• Haha
Reactions: Eldon Reid

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Looks like Vrana is playing.

Now, you be good puppies. You won't have Logan Brown carrying you tonight. You're gonna have to lose this one on your own.

1678930502566.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad