Post-Game Talk: Talbezina

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
I'm all about sticking up for yourself and your teammates, but with Drai, sure he's a big boy but he's never been a fighter. Yes he played major junior but are they even allowed to fight in Germany in the younger leagues where he grew up? Has he EVER had a fight?

Yeah he could have grabbed on to Getzlaf and pretended to wrestle a bit but I don't want him fighting that idiot at all. I still have flashbacks of when Hall tried to fight and screwed up his leg and even McD when he broke his hand. Leave it up to the 'tough guys' - ahem calling Mr. Lucic' to try to intimidate.

oilynutz

Dec 30, 2007
I guess we’ll never know. One thing we do know is Draisaitl won’t stand up for himself but put a stick in his hands and he’ll cross check anyone

The list of star players who fight is pretty small. The list of star players who will cross check or slash is full

Reactions: Oilhawks

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I guess we’ll never know. One thing we do know is Draisaitl won’t stand up for himself but put a stick in his hands and he’ll cross check anyone
The one thing we do know, is Draisaitl is better utilized on the ice trying to score goals, than fighting anyone.

You must get extremely upset when people are trying to rough up McDavid and he doesn't drop the gloves to defend himself. Get a f***ing grip.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
The one thing we do know, is Draisaitl is better utilized on the ice trying to score goals, than fighting anyone.

You must get extremely upset when people are trying to rough up McDavid and he doesn't drop the gloves to defend himself. Get a ****ing grip.
It was star vs star and they are basically the same size. Use your ****ing head

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Getzaf is one of their best players so who cares? It’s a fair trade-off. I would rather of seen a fight there for many reasons
1. Draisaitl >>> Getzlaf in terms of importance to their teams
2. Getzlaf >>> Draisaitl in terms of fighting ability, I assume
3. Why should Draisaitl fight, possibly get hurt, and sit for 5 minutes because Getzlaf was being himself (a bitch). I bet if Lucic takes the place of Draisaitl then Getzlaf isn’t a willing combatant any more

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Why should Draisaitl fight someone when they're up 4-0?

Are most of your posts this bad? Seem's like they follow the same trend.
Contradict yourself some more. You just finished saying they didn’t show any fight the game before and now with a comfortable lead they can’t fight... I’m done with you

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
3. Why should Draisaitl fight, possibly get hurt, and sit for 5 minutes because Getzlaf was being himself (a *****). I bet if Lucic takes the place of Draisaitl then Getzlaf isn’t a willing combatant any more
You mean this Getzlaf? The guy who wont go near anyone who would take him in a fight.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
3. Why should Draisaitl fight, possibly get hurt, and sit for 5 minutes because Getzlaf was being himself (a *****). I bet if Lucic takes the place of Draisaitl then Getzlaf isn’t a willing combatant any more
So why did he also turtle from Tkachuk in the Calgary game? He’s making a good name for himself as a turtle

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Contradict yourself some more. You just finished saying they didn’t show any fight the game before and now with a comfortable lead they can’t fight... I’m done with you
Why should they have to fight being up 4-0? You make zero sense.

You would be on here crying had Leon got hurt in a fight.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
10lbs. And so what? Man up. He’ll use his stick on anyone and never drop the gloves
17 actually if you are going to get technical on me. So rounding up is 20. Okay Messrules, drai should drop the gloves and get pummeled in a 4-0 game for absolutely no reason.

North

Jun 25, 2009
So why did he also turtle from Tkachuk in the Calgary game? He’s making a good name for himself as a turtle

What the f*** are you even talking about? The only one who has a rep as a turtle is Tkachuk. Oh maybe you post on another forum that might post that bullshit.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
What the **** are you even talking about? The only one who has a rep as a turtle is Tkachuk. Oh maybe you post on another forum that might post that bull****.
He's a troll from calgarypuck im guessing, getting obvious at this point.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Draisaitl is listed at 215, Getzlaf at 223, so 8lbs difference not 17. Now you’ve learned something
Nhl.com has them listed at 208 and 225 respectively.

So maybe now you've learned something, i'll post it again in a bit if you need to read it again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad