Post-Game Talk: Talbezina

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Because I don’t condone turtling? I’ve had tickets for 31 years now so take your backtracking contradicting posts somewhere else
I'm not contradicting anything, if you can't see the difference between being up 4-0 and down 4-0, I don't know what to tell you.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Because I don’t condone turtling? I’ve had tickets for 31 years now so take your backtracking contradicting posts somewhere else

No one is backtracking.

They are contradicting your nonsense though and are actually taking information from proper sources like directly from the NHL's website.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
More garbage posts. Must suck to be a tier 2 or 3 fan. Bottom of the barrel eh
Wow talk about elitist...Just because you have money to throw down the toilet doesn't mean your a better fan than the rest of us.

Reactions: Yablo21

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Wow talk about elitist...Just because you have money to throw down the toilet doesn't mean your a better fan than the rest of us.
I got attacked for being a season ticket holder, so yeah, I’ll throw it in their face if that’s what it takes. Some fan base here, attack those that actually support the team

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I got attacked for being a season ticket holder, so yeah, I’ll throw it in their face if that’s what it takes. Some fan base here, attack those that actually support the team
And those of us that are in the lower class that watch every game are less of a fan/supporter because we cant afford to go to the games?

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Wait, you used being a season ticket holder as justification that you know more about the oilers than me.

Do you forget that part, or you have to contradicting yourself again.

North

Jun 25, 2009

You threw in everyone's faces that you go to games so you knew more.

You were proven wrong and got pissy that people started teasing you for throwing that in their faces.

Now you're defending that bullshit and doubling down.

You should probably step away from the computer because you've lost the plot.

Reactions: elmeroil

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
And those of us that are in the lower class that watch every game are less of a fan/supporter because we cant afford to go to the games?
My comment was directed at one particular *** that wanted to paint me as the bad guy because I support the team. I said it in anger and was directed purely at him

North

Jun 25, 2009
Wait, you used being a season ticket holder as justification that you know more about the oilers than me.

Do you forget that part, or you have to contradicting yourself again.

No he just wants to make himself the victim. It's the hallmark of someone who punches first.

Reactions: Leo360

North

Jun 25, 2009
My comment was directed at one particular *** that wanted to paint me as the bad guy because I support the team. I said it in anger and was directed purely at him

Who painted you as a bad guy? Point out the exact post that made you sound like a bad guy before your bottom of the barrel post.

Last edited:

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I’m a season ticket holder there pal. Know more about this team than you ever will

So a season tickets owner would want one of his top scoring players on the team he cheers for to potentially get an injury fighting with one of the league's top spotpickers with a 4-0 lead? That makes total sense. Get a f***ing grip, pal. Being a season tickets owner doesn't mean shit.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
So what is your guy's take on the McDavid cross check into the boards? I mean the initial puck battle was fine. But their was zero need to shove him in the back when he was in that vulnerable of a position. At the very least that warrants a boarding call. I feel like NHL reffing has only become worse in recent years, there is no consistency, and the ref was right there and had a clear view of the entire play. The whole preferential treatment of star players is not something I'm on board with, but a penalty is a penalty (or even a major imo). If that was a 4th line plug, it should still be a call.

Well, the refs called the exact same hit on Reider (who some might call a 4th line plug), so who knows? The reffing is truly abysmal over the last few years. I wish the Oilers would do what the Flames did with the video package to the NHL. What is a penalty? I think the fans would like to know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad