Prospect Info: Swedish Prospects 2021-22 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
those odds are hilarious

Raymond has about twice the odds of Seider/Byfield/Zegras/Drysdale combined
Throwing a couple bucks on those 4 doesn't sound like a bad idea with those odds. Either the odds makers know something we don't, or are completely out of touch.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I'd put my money on Seider and take them x12 back when the season is completed.

BTW,

who the hell is on that Bob Duff article picture?

Some guy at Luleå jersey. #8 Gunler?

Definitely not Lucas Raymond.

Last edited:
Reactions: David D

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Throwing a couple bucks on those 4 doesn't sound like a bad idea with those odds. Either the odds makers know something we don't, or are completely out of touch.

Or they are looking for suckers to bet on Raymond so they can take their money when he only gets a cup of coffee this year.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
I do agree that these odds are really surprising but to play the devil's advocate: Raymond plays a game that coaches love and if he finds a way to stick in the lineup, expect a lot of ice time for him, which should drastically improve his production vs other Calder candidates. I think that's what they see.

That said I'll be over the moon (and surprised) if both Seider and Raymond find a way into the lineup. I expect Raymond to spend most of the season in GR because of both him and Berggren coming to NA at the same time and Berggren is older.

MrKriben

Dec 16, 2014
Stockholm
Johansson seems to be a right side D ?
He plays both sides but is a lefty
Albert was ok today, played BP, PP and 5on5, mostly with Ginning but also with Wikstrand some shifts. PP was not there for their line, to sloppy and they only got 35-40 sec before PP1 came in again.
He had some luck with a clearing attempt in BP that jumped over the Örebro players stick on the blueline.. Albert tried to clear through the middle sorta blinded and got caught. If the puck had been on the blade, Örebro probably would have scored.

ShippinItDaily

Apr 28, 2004
Saskatoon
If people want to criticize his passing or shooting, I have time for that. His shot is weak and he forces passes trying to create offense. If you're criticizing his stickhandling, you're out to lunch. The kid has great hands. His ability to carry the puck through traffic is high end. Great puck control, very stable, beats the triangle, toe-drags, in-and-outs, outspaces guys with his stickhandling consistently well. Along with his size and speed, he's really hard to seperate from the puck and great at making space for himself.

Watching an admittedly small sample of his video so far, this is exactly how I would summarize his game. His puck skills are funny. Great stickhandling and protection. Not great shooting and the passing doesn't look all that crisp.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Preseason Game 2 for Simon in about 2 Hours

No Elmer in this game

Frölunda is having a sick roster. Like Lasu, Lasch and Spacek all were 1st line Centers in FEL. Then Joel Lundqvist, Patrick Carlsson.

All center kids are forced to play wing (Henriksson, Niederbach, Söderblom). They have like 8 Center options.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Dang, I thought he looked really good last game. Would they tell us if he is hurt?
It's a long preseason so they'll probably keep players out for anything that's minor, wouldn't worry.

Sounds like it's just mixing things up a bit. They're also sitting Norlinder who is one of their better d-men who scored 2 goals in the first game.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
It's a long preseason so they'll probably keep players out for anything that's minor, wouldn't worry.

Sounds like it's just mixing things up a bit. They're also sitting Norlinder who is one of their better d-men who scored 2 goals in the first game.
I was wondering what was going on, this seemed really early for preseason.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
Red Wings legend Jan Mursak with a nice little goal there for Frolunda.

Edvinsson's getting some PK time, made a pretty breakout pass to the guy coming out of the box for a great breakaway chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00