Prospect Info: Swedish Prospects 2021-22 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
Cool to see our guys that high in the lineup, even if it is preseason.

I'm very curious to see how Soderblom develops this year.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
How does the preseason work in the SHL? Are each team split into two teams? I would be shocked if Elmer and Theo are in the top 6 this season.

Edvisson looks really good with the puck on his stick. Nothing special with it off his stick. Didn’t see any glaring mistakes. I think he needs a bit more confidence in the SHL

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
How does the preseason work in the SHL? Are each team split into two teams? I would be shocked if Elmer and Theo are in the top 6 this season.

Edvisson looks really good with the puck on his stick. Nothing special with it off his stick. Didn’t see any glaring mistakes. I think he needs a bit more confidence in the SHL
No, teams may use a few extra junior players but nothing like NHL since there are no farm teams. These rosters are basically it - line combinations are 100% subject to change though.

Reactions: r0bert8841

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Made a few tough decisions....but I liked that he was overconfident with the puck, rather than the other way around.

There were a couple shifts where Edvinsson was a bit risky in his play on the puck so close to his own net but you're right that it's better for him to be more confident in his own zone with the puck than timid. I think it will be interesting to see how he develops his puck management skills in Frolunda.

Reactions: MBH

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
No, teams may use a few extra junior players but nothing like NHL since there are no farm teams. These rosters are basically it - line combinations are 100% subject to change though.
That will be great for our young guys then. I know which team I am watching this season

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
He made a few so-so puck decisions, but I think it's easy to get influenced by what a scouting report has said and have some confirmation bias where every less-than-perfect play becomes evidence of some Deep-rooted issue.

Reactions: SirloinUB

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Edvinsson major flaws are his questionable decision making and his stick handling. He needs to work on this to develop upon his offensive skill.

MrKriben

Dec 16, 2014
Stockholm
Färjestad faces off with Örebro today with this seasons first pre-season game.
Albert Johansson is on the 3rd pair with Adam Ginning and also on PP2 where Färjestad uses 2 D and 3F. PP1 is 4F and 1D (Virtanen)
PP2: Wikstrand- Johansson as D, DeLa Rose, Viksten and Ejdsell as F. This one is set up so that D and Ejdsell will run the PP with slapshot set up for either one of the D or one timer by Viksten who's a righty sniper at the left side and DeLa Rose is bumper

Reactions: Pavels Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese