Super Smash Bros Ultimate (13.0 + Sora)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Okay for real though why are no challengers showing up for me?? Its been hours if gameplay since and i only have 44..

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Okay for real though why are no challengers showing up for me?? Its been hours if gameplay since and i only have 44..

try playing different modes. classic always gave me someone at the end.
just playing normal seems longer, when you're by yourself.... (there was a video posted here showing that)

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

Jump around between modes. The classic mode will *always* give you a challenger after you finish one, so focus on that. Also do Spirit Board fights. I had lots of challengers show up after one of those battles. Even after losses. I have the entire roster and unlocked literally zero of them by doing World of Light mode.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Did you fight everyone else and lose? Maybe there all in the secret doors in the blue tab on the main menu.

It's based off a timer AND # of button inputs.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I really hated trying to unlock Dark Pit.

I enjoyed what they added to the Fire Emblem family with Corrin but was pretty annoyed that Chrom is just Marth/Lucina with Ike's up B.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
So we are going to get 5 DLC's, or something like that; I know it is early, but who do people want to see as these DLC characters and why?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Honestly i don't think i have any "wants" for the DLC. A lot of my favorite Nintendo characters are there. I'd rather Sakurai pull a wild card out of his sleeve with Joker again just to see the collective ****storm of hype and surprise. Think about it. For third parties we went from Sonic and Snake as the first "woah," then the ante was raised further by going from Pac-Man, to Mega-Man, to ****ing Cloud Strife and Ryu. And then 5 goes even further with the Belmont clan. Of course because Sakurai is an absolute madman, he's like "**** it, here's Joker. A character you literally could not see coming"

The only one i would probably want would be Banjo. MS and Nintendo are on pretty good terms so i feel like considering how it seems like they can get literally anybody at this point, it would be easy to pull off. Buuuut i wouldn't be too upset if they don't. Surprise me.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Unlocked everyone last night. Palutena was my last unlock. I had faced everyone and lost to a few so nobody was showing up anymore. I saw the challenger's door appear so I figured I would try and finish this off and won 4 in a row to unlock everyone. Funny thing is I still only play Incineroar but maybe it's time I actively try someone else.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Unlocked everyone last night. Palutena was my last unlock. I had faced everyone and lost to a few so nobody was showing up anymore. I saw the challenger's door appear so I figured I would try and finish this off and won 4 in a row to unlock everyone. Funny thing is I still only play Incineroar but maybe it's time I actively try someone else.
I've mostly only played Ike.

A few friends and I will be playing tonight if you're around. We're going to throw on random to try to learn some new characters!

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
1. Tails
2. Captain Toad
3. Wolverine
4. A Tetris Block
5. Carl 'CJ' Johnson

If I had fantasy picks back in 64/Melee they would have been Sonic, Mega-Man, Pac Man, Cloud, Snake and Ryu.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I believe I saw somewhere that the next DLC character was rumored to be Erdrick from Dragon Quest

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Banjo-Kazooie is okay but I think there could be better representatives.

If you're going for Microsoft there's a certain solider that has a bit more clout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad