NFL GDT: Super Bowl 50: (AFC) Denver Broncos vs (NFC) Carolina Panthers - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I agree this is a huge learning lesson for Newton. I don't think that he has had much experience having his bubble burst, but it happens to everyone. If he is the great player that he has potential to be, then he will learn and come back stronger for the experience. I'd say that's a pretty good bet.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
My opinion of Josh Norman did a complete 180. Hell of a class act. He's still a **** talking punk on the field but that's a lot of CBs. Off the field he gets it.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Yeah, I was the proudest of Norman today. Played a great game, was still himself, yet still was with it enough to congratulate Peyton.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Just thought of something, Wes Welker has missed out on what, 5 opportunities now to win a SB? Lost twice with New England, lost with Denver, was not on last seasons NE roster and not on this years Denver roster. Yeesh.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Talking smack after winning it all.

Of course Talib is going to run his mouth. Doesn't matter if he was complete trash out there and hurt his team more than he helped. He's still going to talk.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Now that I think about it, Carolina didn't adjust in the second half at all..

Cam was either going to win it or lose it for them. They couldn't run the ball which tightens coverage and those huge windows Cam had all year weren't there.

Mike Shula handed Cam the keys, and Cam won an MVP with them. Don't think it's totally absurd that he'd leave it to Cam to lead them out of the fire. Just didn't work out today.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Yeah, I was the proudest of Norman today. Played a great game, was still himself, yet still was with it enough to congratulate Peyton.

He was also the guy they showed crying his eyes out on the sideline. I like to see dudes that care that much, win or lose doesn't really matter as much to me as a fan but I'm getting old and sentimental.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Norman is another guy who is going to get PAID this offseason. Well deserved too.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Mike Shula handed Cam the keys, and Cam won an MVP with them. Don't think it's totally absurd that he'd leave it to Cam to lead them out of the fire. Just didn't work out today.

I understand why he did it. You gotta go with him. He just wasn't good enough and the Broncos were outstanding. Allowed nothing in the run game and no yac and pressured Newton.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Von Miller was sickeningly good, that cannot be stated enough. Most dominant playoff stretch ever by a player perhaps.

Kony Ealy showed up to say the least too.

Feel for Greg Olsen. That's my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad