NFL GDT: Super Bowl 50: (AFC) Denver Broncos vs (NFC) Carolina Panthers - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Boy was I wrong. Congrats to the Broncos.

Classic Newton tho. Won't stick around for interviews when he loses

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Cam walked off, I know he's steamed he lost but damn shouldn't have done hat.

It's a tough loss so obviously he's very emotional. He came off as a sore loser and it wasn't a good look but it happens. He'll get killed for it but it actually kinda reminded of Belichick after losses. The short one word answers, glaring at reporters, and he even had the hoodie!

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
tcHAC7e.gif

get on the turf you freakin pansy (don't know what's up with the spider though)

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Cam better damn well skippy learn that losing happens especially if you can't adapt too much. I mean yeah he was running a LOT. The Oline was getting shredded but still. Left a lot to be desired, Carolina's offense as a whole. However I think if they somehow either draft or sign a good receiver or two they can be right in the mix again

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
An emotional guy like Cam doesn't want to do a press conference after losing the biggest game in his life. It's almost like he feels like **** right now.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That fumble play was very odd. No chance you were getting an answer from Cam tonight but at some point I'd like to know what he was thinking.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
An emotional guy like Cam doesn't want to do a press conference after losing the biggest game in his life. It's almost like he feels like **** right now.
If you're going to dance and run your mouth after every play, you better stick around and face the heat. He's another Richard Sherman

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
That fumble play was very odd. No chance you were getting an answer from Cam tonight but at some point I'd like to know what he was thinking.

I agree it was weird but I think there's more to it than not "caring" for lack of a better word. He was popped earlier in the game on that left shoulder he would have had to drop and I think he was a little hesitant to do it. He probably would have done it differently if given another chance but I can't say I blame him if it really was bothering him.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Seriously though, for a guy who seemingly yearned for contact, Newton actually trying to avoid that ball is pathetic.

On another look, the only excuse i can think of is he thinks his guy has a shot at it so he pulls away. Otherwise? ehhh.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So the two biggest questions people had about the Panthers in the summer (OL and WR) show up today in the biggest game of the season. They did so well up until this point. Damn.

The Broncos D is on another level though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad