Pre-Game Talk: Sunday guaranteed: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Vancouver Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
21 tested positive. Only Brock and JT we're spared. Horvat, Hughes, Sutter and one goalie had the worst of it.
Horvat looked like a down addicted Zombie, if was that bad I'm anxious to see Quinn since he got hit the hardest.
But no excuses Leafs struggle against the boring teams so they need to trap and clog up the middle. Hopefully, AM is out and Cambell continues to struggle to ad least make it close lol.

It's sad to hear, I wish them a quick and full recovery.

Reactions: Rocker13

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Nylander should be for sure, Matthews we'll find out.

Just to save you some disappointment, the game is tomorrow (Sunday).
Oh thanks I didn’t know that it shows up on my TV for tonight, was it postponed or did Bell just mess up with the time?

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Galchenyuk Matthews Marner
Robertson Tavares Nylander
Foligno Kerfoot Hyman
Thornton Spezza Simmonds
Wouldn’t mind seeing these lines tomorrow if everyone is healthy and able to play

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Should be tomorrow if he left Columbus right when he was traded. He may have stayed until Monday though which would mean Monday

He was supposed to be available for the Wednesday game in Winnipeg (which is now Thursday). Leafs gave him a couple days with his family.

Reactions: peconcan

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Leafs were seen entering Rogers Arena...

giphy.gif

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Thank God that #1 unit is back.

And they better stay together even if they don't hit off right away.

As for the lines....huge and exciting chance for Robertson. He's been legit good the last 2gms and deserves this.

I don't think Spezza will work out at center, but I don't mind Engvall getting a kick in the pants either. It's also a bit of a Last Chance thing for the old guys....when Foligno enters the picture even benching Engvall won't save all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad