Transfer: Summer transfers rumors and bickering

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Nandez is pretty good. Like almost all Uruguayans, dude is a warrior and has nice ball skills and passing ability. He's bit more offensive than Lucas Torreira but overall they're a bit similar. Nandez can play as a wide player in a 442 or352. Saul Niguez also reminds me of him.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Nandez is pretty good. Like almost all Uruguayans, dude is a warrior and has nice ball skills and passing ability. He's bit more offensive than Lucas Torreira but overall they're a bit similar. Nandez can play as a wide player in a 442 or352. Saul Niguez also reminds me of him.

sold

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Does anyone else think Barcelona will be making a mistake if they sell Umtiti?
Probably, but because they're in the top tier when it comes to clubs players love to join and considering how much money they have, they could sell Umtiti and buy the next VvD.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah, they were never going to try for Mane. They wanted to make sure Hazard knew they were considering other options.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Lukakus agent talking about him possibly going to Italy.

Wouldn’t actually be a terrible league for him to play in.

Saw that. Might be a good Icardi replacement , especially if Mourinho returns.

Don't think any other club would pony up the cash for him , unless Juve's interested. Gotta imagine he'd cost at least 60m.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Lukaku replacing Icardi would be the most Inter thing ever

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I don't think so. I read many articles stating Lukaku wants to join Juventus. It never said Juventus is interested in him. I don't see why, we absolutely don't need and Juve still has Higuain on the books.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dunno. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me , but things can change in a hurry.

Juve's summer will be shaped by what they decide to do with Dybala, really. If I had to guess, I think he'll be sold, so they'll have some extra dough to throw around.

Not a big fan of Lukaku , tbh . But he could easily bag 15-20 goals for someone in Italy.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dunno. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me , but things can change in a hurry.

Juve's summer will be shaped by what they decide to do with Dybala, really. If I had to guess, I think he'll be sold, so they'll have some extra dough to throw around.

Not a big fan of Lukaku , tbh . But he could easily bag 15-20 goals for someone in Italy.

He might be able to but who can afford his fee and match his wages.(if he doesn’t want a pay cut)?

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
He might be able to but who can afford his fee and match his wages.(if he doesn’t want a pay cut)?

Probably just the two clubs I mentioned.

Napoli could probably afford it , but they're super frugal. Roma and Lazio , no chance. And Milan just got Piatek , plus they're still in the midst of trying to clean their books and deal with FFP. They're a couple years away from making a major signing like Lukaku.

It really boils down to Inter and Juve.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Probably just the two clubs I mentioned.

Napoli could probably afford it , but they're super frugal. Roma and Lazio , no chance. And Milan just got Piatek , plus they're still in the midst of trying to clean their books and deal with FFP.

It really boils down to Inter and Juve.
And neither team has a need for him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
As of today? Sure.

Or are you insinuating that Inter would be comfortable rolling with Lautaro Martinez as their number 1 striker?

Not sure what I'm missing here.
Icardi is a goner for sure. And yeah, they already replaced him with Martinez

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Icardi is a goner for sure. And yeah, they already replaced him with Martinez

I'm a big fan of LM , but he's not enough to prevent them from going after Lukaku or another proven goal-scorer if Icardi's sold.

I'd be astonished if they rolled with Lautaro as the clear-cut number 1 guy next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad