Transfer: Summer transfers rumors and bickering

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmk786

Mar 3, 2004
Btw City should be looking at Tagliafico. They have been playing for 2 seasons now without a left back.

Reactions: Ajacied

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Ryan Fraser is like a wing version of Aaron Ramsey, simplest you can put it.

Reports saying Benzema is close to signing with NYCFC
Only Tampa Bay and Vegas are worst places for a bloke who is this horny for him to go; NYC has an amazing prostitution ring for him to eventually join and get caught.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Only Tampa Bay and Vegas are worst places for a bloke who is this horny for him to go; NYC has an amazing prostitution ring for him to eventually join and get caught.
Are you basing this on the rumor he f***ed Zahia before it was reported it was all a lie?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sure, but it's a weird joke. Do this about Ribery for instance. But Benzema's problem wasn't this.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
And I disagree. I wouldn’t call the MLS on the same tier as most Euro leagues but I mean it definitely has relevance. It gives them the opportunity to continue their careers and gives them a last payday. Yeah it’s not as good as the euro leagues but it allows them to stay relevant. Now one player that I think was dumb was Drogba. He went to the USL which is like going to Italy but playing in Serie B. But I mean it definitely has a draw with players like Lampard, Gerrard, Pirlo, Villa, Beckham, Rooney, Schweinsteiger, etc. going over. I think an equivalent would be going to China but staying relevant. I understand the view though.

Also one thing I saw on Instagram and thought about you is that Barco will be getting actual playing time in the MLS. Martinez (best striker in the MLS arguably) just tore his ACL (at least they think) and will probably be out for a while so Barco should be getting full time at striker.

It's a last payday that's it that's all... they're definitely not relevant after they leave European football.

meh, I forgot about him. Have no interest in following his career he went after $$$ and has no ambition to develop his talent. What a waste.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It's a last payday that's it that's all... they're definitely not relevant after they leave European football.

meh, I forgot about him. Have no interest in following his career he went after $$$ and has no ambition to develop his talent. What a waste.
I mean I still see fans talking about Rooney/Ibra.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Of course Arsenal aren't going to drop 60mil on a winger like Pepe when they're scoring goals for fun this season and have an insane crop of wingers in their academy. They'd probably do it for a CB though.

That's why dropping 20m for Fraser is the perfect signing.

Last edited:
Reactions: S E P H

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
There's literally nothing wrong with Fraser. The two teams above Arsenal bought players from down the table or even the lower leagues.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I honestly think this would be some good business by Unai. Fraser fits the Unai mentality, plus he is versatile being able to play on both wings. Doesn't get me overly excited but decent business nonetheless.
He has insane underlying and counting stat numbers. I understand Bournemouth play some of the most open football in the league, but still impressive nonetheless.

They're also screwed since his contract runs out in 2020 and they'll be forced to sell him. Unless Unai desperately wants him and pull a Liverpool for Ox transfer where fair market value was given.

Reactions: Il Mediano

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Fraser's a statistical beast.

No idea how he'd translate to a top club , but it's just as risky as any other transfer for a non-world class talent. At the very least he knows the league and helps the quota.

Definitely worth a shot, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad