Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion - Part IV

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Keep seeing tucheliban comments

1656027252772.png

Chilwell/Reece missed significant time.

No goalscorers at CM.

Every attacker outside of Havertz/Mount sucks.

Reactions: Blender

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Every attacker sucks because tuchel doesn’t do offence
Have you watched pulisic cho ziyech lukaku and werner in goal scoring opportunities

Have you watched kovacic and jorginho attempt to strike the ball? Mfers kicking field goals. Kante looks pretty good whenever he’s fit (20% of the time).

Reactions: Blender and luiginb

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Don't the EPL teams play quite a few more games than the other top flights? If adjusted for games played wouldn't they be a bit lower?
I don't think so. Bundesliga has fewer games per season by a couple I think. But I think it'd be dependent on how they do in Europe really.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I don't think so. Bundesliga has fewer games per season by a couple I think. But I think it'd be dependent on how they do in Europe really.
I was thinking the double cups, but depending on progress that may not not lead to much disparity. BL does have 2 fewer teams, so on average a Bayern will play less games, but as you say it all depends on Europe also.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Who are they going to need to ask to take wage cuts to finance that one? :naughty:
I find this stuff repulsive. Begging players they gave these contracts into taking wage cuts and shaming them in the media to have the fans to verbally abuse them for not doing so. If you don't have money because you gave out previous bad contracts, you shouldn't be spending money until those contracts end or you find a way to generate money elsewhere.

Barcelona isn't the only club that does this, but of late they've done this to the biggest degree. There's no reason that club should be spending significant amounts of money this summer.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Have you watched pulisic cho ziyech lukaku and werner in goal scoring opportunities

Have you watched kovacic and jorginho attempt to strike the ball? Mfers kicking field goals. Kante looks pretty good whenever he’s fit (20% of the time).

All those players were considered good before their move (hence why you bought them for high $$$) then they moved and stagnated. This isn't the first time offensive players go to Chelsea just to regress. Its painfully obvious from Tuchel's entire career not sure why this is remotely a conversation but ok.
I find this stuff repulsive. Begging players they gave these contracts into taking wage cuts and shaming them in the media to have the fans to verbally abuse them for not doing so. If you don't have money because you gave out previous bad contracts, you shouldn't be spending money until those contracts end or you find a way to generate money elsewhere.

Barcelona isn't the only club that does this, but of late they've done this to the biggest degree. There's no reason that club should be spending significant amounts of money this summer.
All of this is nonsense. As usual.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Well if he ends up at Barca he’s clearly not a sellout and very smart because he can then learn from the official Pedri.

We all know that Barca's too poor for anyone to successfully sellout by joining them...but that's why I said he's not a very smart sellout.

And pass, yes spanish-Wirtz could teach him how to flub scoring chances, but I don't think that would serve the NT.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
We all know that Barca's too poor for anyone to successfully sellout by joining them...but that's why I said he's not a very smart sellout.

And pass, yes spanish-Wirtz could teach him how to flub scoring chances, but I don't think that would serve the NT.
Still better than Klose 2.0 Timo.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

I also think it's disgraceful and it's going to hurt us A LOT going forward. But I wouldn't expect anything better from Laporta. He did manage to balance the accounts though, I'll give him that, but if I were a star player I'd think twice before coming to play for Barcelona nowadays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad