Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion - Part IV

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
- BMG are reportedly closing on a deal for Ko Itakura.
- Tigges is off to Köln.
- After his strong showing against our NT, rumor mongers have started linking Scamacca to BVB.
- Similarly, Gnonto has been linked to Union, BMG, Freiburg, & TSG since his strong debut for the italian NT against us.

Daniel Kofi Kyereh is apparently picking between Freiburg, BMG, & Werder...he would've been great linking Taiwo & Becker/Leweling to Haberer & Khedira, but at least all three of those teams are likable.

Last edited:

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Second hamstring injury in a year, deal may be off.

And that's why if I was an agent with a huge deal on the line at this moment I would shut down my player. (Yes I am aware that many of them are playing for a potential spot on a world cup roster but all the current games are useless)

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Neves close to joining Barcelona if FDJ goes to Man United, apparently Xavi has spoken to Neves about his "project".

Renato Sanches to AC Milan.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
With Zizou landing at PSG I'm going to assume Pogba will be going there also. Was like 6 straight years Hazard/Pogba were rumoured to Madrid while Zizou was there.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Villarreal want Lo Celso but aren't ready to pay a club record fee (over 23.5M) for him. With Spurs potentially interested in Pau Torres it is speculated that Lo Celso will be included in such a deal to bring the price down.

While there aren't many CB's that are as technically profficient and progressive as Torres, I think his "active defending" is pretty questionable. On top of that Villarreal play a high possession system while Spurs don't. Then again he should probably benefit from playing in a back three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad