Transfer: Summer Transfer Window Rumors part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Very interesting. I like that a club like RB Leipzig is interested in the kid as for me it underscores his talent to a degree. That said I wouldn't want to lose him at all and if the B team is in the playoffs (I think they are) and can get promoted I think a season in Segunda where he plays consistently would be the best move.

Leipzig also loaned Smith-Rowe and Ampandu in the past. I don’t think either got adequate playing time. That’s the concern with loaning young players to them

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

I think I read somewhere he was as good as Saliba. I know Arsenal name was thrown earlier this year to purchase him, but the relationship had probably soured between the two clubs now. Milan should be a good level for him.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I know what happened with NBA and China, but @S E P H called Chelsea posters here hypocritical for supporting a club owned by Abramovich, and compared it to LeBron James which is just idiotic. Show the receipts of being hypocritical. The only owner I've been against on here would be if MBS purchased a club, and yes I think there is a clear distinction between him and Roman. If we want to play the moral high-ground on which billionaires and corporations we should support, then there are a lot of sports clubs and businesses to boycott, so it's pretty clear who the actual hypocrite is here. I realize you were just summing it up, but I wanted to know exactly why he thinks Chelsea posters are being hypocrites.

The only moral issue I have with being happy about Werner and Havertz is knowing that they are only happening because of COVID. Without COVID, Werner is likely with Liverpool, and Havertz is a tossup as more would be after him. It's sucks that a pandemic has sort of led to this, but it's out of our hands and nothing we could've done about it to make the market "fair". That's why I'm a bit iffy being that happy over our fortunes as a Chelsea fan.
Nope, I mentioned that it's hypocritical you Chelsea fans don't ever question where the money comes from when you lot are making good buys like Werner and Havertz. That's why I compared Chelsea fans to LeBron going after America for bringing down the Black man, but defends China and the atrocities against religious people/Hong Kong simply for no reason whatsoever except greed. You lot don't care where Abramovich's money comes from, as long as he spends we'll keep the "ignorance is bliss" motto, eh?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

I think I read somewhere he was as good as Saliba. I know Arsenal name was thrown earlier this year to purchase him, but the relationship had probably soured between the two clubs now. Milan should be a good level for him.

No, he's not at Saliba's level. He's more physical and less footballer quality. Good prospect, but 30M is a bit much IMO.

SO Melvin Bard has agreed to a contract with Bayern. Lyon will sell for 2-3M. Absolutely disgusting window for Lyon. Losing Kalulu+Bard+Gouiri, two of their young FB products (and Lyon has awful FB except Dubois) and an exciting striker for a total of 10M? And this sends a strong message to the youngsters of one of the best academies in the world : you either are a sensation like Cherki or you won't get a single minute in the pro ranks.
Garcia wants to bring in Cyprien and loan out Caqueret (who was exceptionnal when he played).
Again, Garcia is killing this team.

Reactions: Cassano

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
OGC Nice's president has confirmed that Atal is not leaving this summer, which totally makes sense since he's coming back from a long term injury
Plus, I think Patrick Vieira is a good coach for him

Another Nice player to look forward to is MF Hicham Boudaoui, he should be getting more minutes next season and he has great potential

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
OGC Nice's president has confirmed that Atal is not leaving this summer, which totally makes sense since he's coming back from a long term injury
Plus, I think Patrick Vieira is a good coach for him

Another Nice player to look forward to is MF Hicham Boudaoui, he should be getting more minutes next season and he has great potential
What are your thought about Benrahma? Where do you see him and is he worth the hype?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah because what Pogba needs is a new contract for more money.
Honestly he is a great player but it is funny to see Manchester United giving away new contracts like candies..
*note I anticipate him to get a pay raise.

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
@Evilo @Duchene2MacKinnon, any idea where this Balerdi to Marseille story is coming from? I've seen nothing about it. He's looked shockingly bad so far in limited minutes. I think Todibo would definitely be a better option for Marseille.

Edit:

Found where it's coming from. Depending on the price, I wouldn't mind this. Could be good for Balerdi, as well. Bad for Marseille, in my opinion.

Where is Caleta-Car going?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Honestly he is a great player but it is funny to see Manchester United giving away new contracts like candies..
*note I anticipate him to get a pay raise.
? I understand that sentiment with someone like Lingard but if someone like Pogba is buying into the process and wants to stay than obviously you want to keep him.

Also in the case that he does still want to leave, a contract will help his market value.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
? I understand that sentiment with someone like Lingard but if someone like Pogba is buying into the process and wants to stay than obviously you want to keep him.

Also in the case that he does still want to leave, a contract will help his market value.
I think Pogba next contract is possibly his last big pay check. There are very few teams that can already pay him at his current salary : Real, Barca, Manchester United and Man City. I don't think his market value will significantly increase but I understand it is better to keep him than losing him for free.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I wouldn't let this summer pass without Pogba either signing an extension or selling him. There's no need to give fat Mino the chance to get a guy out on a free so he can pocket the "transfer" fees.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
What are your thought about Benrahma? Where do you see him and is he worth the hype?
So far, so far, I think he is worth the hype

But we never know, just look at Adel Taarabt who is very talented but never met expectations

I know Chelsea was rumoured to be interested but he won't be a regular if he foes there, they already have quality wingers; he should go where he can play regularly
Maybe Arsenal?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
stcu3y4v9v951.jpg

Essentially traded Morata for Werner and made a profit doing it.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I know Morata struggled in England, but I wouldn’t be sure at this point that it’s such a steal of a swap. Morata isn’t exactly a bad player.
He was terrible for us and we managed to sell him for way more than I thought we could, that's all that really matters here. He didn't even play anything like he was billed from experts or posters here, it was a massive disappointment.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Even Morata in form isn't worth that, just as he wasn't worth it when Chelsea bought him. He was bought on the idea that his production in a rotational/super-sub role would transaction to being a full-time starter, and it really didn't, not to the level that was expected.

Reactions: Blender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad