Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
4 teams scheduled. But yeah Raiola and Haaland clearly have understood and agreed they're not moving.
Imagine Raoila hearing the club doesn’t want to sell and him going, “oh well my bad. Let me stay out of your way until I’m needed.”

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sorry. His father and agent are going club club to club to be polite.

Convenient that you ignored what I said. When it’s done now, it matters. For Pogba, it’s Raiola going rogue.

Besides, even if the player wanted to leave, it’s not his choice this summer, so it doesn’t really matter. But he’s not suggested he wants to leave either.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Convenient that you ignored what I said. When it’s done now, it matters. For Pogba, it’s Raiola going rogue.

Besides, even if the player wanted to leave, it’s not his choice this summer, so it doesn’t really matter. But he’s not suggested he wants to leave either.
Raiola does this for everyone. It comes with the territory. I know some on here believe that Pogba wants to stay and will sign a contract but I think it’s pretty clear he wants to leave so Raiola is doing Raiola things. Same thing with Haaland and every other client he has.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Raiola+Father going to every single big club doesn't equal to Raiola saying in an interview that Pogba wants out (denied by said player).

Reactions: Jussi

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
There is no race. It’s not open. Case closed, as I said. Or I guess Dortmund’s interests are irrelevant to this guy. He’s a puppet of the interests I mentioned, not an all-encompassing McKenzie type of insider.
The race is very much on not matter the ostrich act you're trying to pull.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
For what it’s worth, some on here would have you believe the player might not know what Mino is doing.

damn I’m late.

To be fair, maybe he wants a couple of comped meals.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
More to spare us the onslaught of coping and denial that would inevitably follow.

I mean, you all (basically this whole board) told him he was an idiot in the exact same conversation around Sancho last year. And he ended up being right?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Saw a report that Spurs want 150 million pounds for Kane.

Case closed

I don't believe this one second mate. I know you have to play the blind card for your club considering they're going to lose Sancho and Haaland, but also believing yourself the situation is okay is just setting yourself up from failure.

Oh and Arsenal's huge "international" brand.

Ha, that's kinda funny.

Both sides (Dortmund / Arsenal) will sell if it comes down to it. Neither is winning that pissing match. But Dortmund has done more on the European stage, and right now, they are a more attractive option.
Arsenal is a huge club, we suck as a club and team make no mistake about that. However, to think we'd sell is ludicrous, we've sold players simply because they want to win trophies and gave up with that dream at Arsenal. The only player we got "feeder" status on was Fabregas and that's because Barca came calling back for their hometown hero.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I mean, you all (basically this whole board) told him he was an idiot in the exact same conversation around Sancho last year. And he ended up being right?
That's weird because he really didn't.
Sancho wanted to leave. He denied that. United didn't meet the price either.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
That's weird because he really didn't.
Sancho wanted to leave. He denied that. United didn't meet the price either.

I mean you are splitting hairs. Everyone said he was gone for 2 months+. Pavel went against everyone, and ended up being right. Will we see history repeat? I’ll let you know 6 threads from now...

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Interested to see where Memphis ends up as he's on a free this summer. A lot of top clubs could do worse than a player who's put up a goal or assist every 103 minutes since joining Lyon, regardless of the narratives surrounding him. That output is elite especially for an offensively versatile player.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010

Whether or not Haaland actually ends up leaving this summer isn't even the pressing issue, the problem is this person's haughty attitude telling people they shouldn't even be discussing the possibility of him leaving, and telling everyone they're basically idiots if they think there's a chance he might be leaving even as Haaland is going around having meetings with different clubs.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Whether or not Haaland actually ends up leaving this summer isn't even the pressing issue, the problem is this person's haughty attitude telling people they shouldn't even be discussing the possibility of him leaving, and telling everyone they're basically idiots if they think there's a chance he might be leaving even as Haaland is going around having meetings with different clubs.

There were similar hissy fits thrown by said poster when Shesterkin wasn't named as a Calder finalist last year.

It's entertaining if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad