Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I am expecting Arsenal to go hard after Aouar or Brandt again in summer, especially if Madrid still wants to keep hold of Odegaard.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Can Depay play as a winger or only a CF?

He came up as a wide forward and has often been used there. He probably played his peak football as a CF, but his move centrally is probably going to have to be a permanent thing especially in light of his recent surgery and recovery. I think he'd still be okay out wide but he's best used through the middle either up top or supporting a higher striker.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I am expecting Arsenal to go hard after Aouar or Brandt again in summer, especially if Madrid still wants to keep hold of Odegaard.

Grealish? Arguably more realistic and definately a better option than those mentioned. I would not start Brandt over ESR.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
@Juve, could you see Juventus try to sign Donnarumma? And if so, do you think Szczesny would leave?

I really don't know. Anything can happen because I would have called anyone crazy if they said Ronaldo would leave Real to join Juve. Raiola is his agent. It could happen.

Totally.
But your knowledge of women is a failure here. Women in Paris never never look distressed when their bank account is like Messi's.

That's very true. The guy doesn't even need be good looking when you have that kind of money. Just put a paper bag over his head and enjoy the money.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Grealish? Arguably more realistic and definately a better option than those mentioned. I would not start Brandt over ESR.
Grealish is great, but is also a ridiculous diver and Arsenal have such elegance for a club we should avoid these blokes at all cost. Plus, I suggest that Aouar has higher potential and might be less than he was last summer considering he hasn't really played at a 60 million Euro player at all this season.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I think Aouar has higher potential and I also think he'll be cheaper.
He has been good but injured quite a lot this year. I doubt he goes for more than 50 next summer.

Reactions: S E P H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad