Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 2: Håland leaving. Some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No I mean that for once they will be able to spend. FFP is "on hold" and thus PSG will finally be able to spend after 3 years with a max of 50M (usually much less than that).

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Yeah, though that also means a lot of other clubs are going to magically find money to spend. The market should be bonkers. City might spend a billion this summer.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Arsenal are insterested in Edmond Tapsoba. The very talented 22 year-old CB from Leverkusen. He top of the list. Reports, tvdellosport.

Worrying, because it might mean Saliba won’t start. But Tapsoba is good and I would take him for sure.
Tapsoba is the best CB in the Bundesliga. He is (right now) better than Saliba. Not a diss on Saliba, but Tapsoba is very very very very good

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tapsoba is the best CB in the Bundesliga. He is (right now) better than Saliba. Not a diss on Saliba, but Tapsoba is very very very very good
How is he better than Saliba?
Saliba at 18 was more dominant in a major league.

Reactions: AB13

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not sure about that. Really like what I am seeing from Saliba. Not watched Tapsoba much though.
You should watch him. Came out of no where and dominated the Portuguese league so much that Leverkusen got him in the winter. Has kept up that form since. He is a standout. Does everything.

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
How is he better than Saliba?
Saliba at 18 was more dominant in a major league.
How is Saliba better? Hasn’t hit that level in a year and a half, and maybe Fofana deserves more credit than previously thought for Saliba’s best run of form. Tapsoba does everything Saliba does and is more consistent.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
How is Saliba better? Hasn’t hit that level in a year and a half, and maybe Fofana deserves more credit than previously thought for Saliba’s best run of form. Tapsoba does everything Saliba does and is more consistent.
Saliba is better than Fofana

Reactions: S E P H

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Based on what recent history?
Based on every game they ever played together. One half season doesn't change that. I watched him a lot at Nice as well and he was better than Fofana this season. Todibo might be better as well., but probably not.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Based on every game they ever played together. One half season doesn't change that. I watched him a lot at Nice as well and he was better than Fofana this season. Todibo might be better as well., but probably not.
More than a half season. I think you need to watch more Leverkusen. Todibo is no where near Tapsoba level.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Nothing against Tapsoba, he is a brilliant talent and someone Arsenal would be very fortunate to get. However, after all that fiasco with Arsenal and Arteta not playing him with his mother also dying quite early in his life he went to Ligue 1 and won player of the month. Not that I think Savant is bias at all, but once again another post where Arsenal players get absolutely no respect at all...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Nothing against Tapsoba, he is a brilliant talent and someone Arsenal would be very fortunate to get. However, after all that fiasco with Arsenal and Arteta not playing him with his mother also dying quite early in his life he went to Ligue 1 and won player of the month. Not that I think Savant is bias at all, but once again another post where Arsenal players get absolutely no respect at all...
Not trying to be biased or poop on Arsenal. I think Saliba is very good, I just think that Tapsoba, especially on current form, is better

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I mean at this point I personally would take Tapsoba over basically every young CB in the world except for De Ligt. The dude has been a monster this year. His size and speed is unreal and he's decent with the ball on top of it. Saliba isn't far off though and could ultimately surpass him, but right now Tapsoba is it when it comes to young CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad