Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 2: Håland leaving. Some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Haaland's agent is Raiola? 100% won't move

giphy.gif

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Haaland's agent is Raiola? 100% won't move

To be clear, no one suggested that, which you’d know if you read the discussion, instead of only reading disingenuous distortions by people who are trying to push a faulty narrative.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
How many of those were in the last ten transfer windows?

And no, you aren’t going to include Aubameyang. He nearly was sold to China, but the timing didn’t work out. You wouldn’t have even considered adding that if he was sold to China. He left when he did because he became a malcontent. It wasn’t primarily money, otherwise he would’ve been gone sooner.

Should I start reciting the players that left Man United years and years back to make a faulty point? That’s exactly what you did. I won’t because I’m not here to insult Man United and their fans. You on the other hand have no respect for Borussia Dortmund.

The history matters especially when he and his agent clearly have their minds on his next club.

Plenty of big name players have left United(Tevez, Ronaldo, Beckham, van Nistelrooy) but the context between said moves is different. We were also fortunate enough to be good enough that when those big players left we were able to replace.

Post SAF there haven't been many players worth acquiring outside of Pogba and DDG. But when their names did come up in the rumor mill I didn't take it personally and tell people to stop talking about it. When there's smoke people are going to discuss it whether you like it or not.

Reactions: Jussi

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
“Case closed” =\= 100%?

No, it doesn’t. There’s a chance anyone could leave any club. It’s not incessantly talked about.

There’s no reason this is a worthwhile talking point to the extent some of you want to talk about it until the player asks for it.

It’s baseless speculation at this point. Some of you can’t accept the reality of the situation. You will push this until the transfer window closes. United, their media cronies, and their fans did this last summer, even once it was decided Sancho wouldn’t move.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It’s ok if halaand stays the fun start the window after that. Then the window after that. Until Halaand makes his move. Don’t like it? You’re mot supposed to. Comes with the territory

btw when someone says case closed means the case is done. You mis spoke but are back tracking. No shame in saying that. Beats trying to dodge every thing.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
No, it doesn’t. There’s a chance anyone could leave any club. It’s not incessantly talked about.

There’s no reason this is a worthwhile talking point to the extent some of you want to talk about it until the player asks for it.

It’s baseless speculation at this point. Some of you can’t accept the reality of the situation. You will push this until the transfer window closes. United, their media cronies, and their fans did this last summer, even once it was decided Sancho wouldn’t move.

It’s not baseless though.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
When Bruno’s agent is seen in Dortmund, Madrid, Barcelona, and London than yeah we’re more than welcome to talk about a transfer.

Do you reflect at all upon how wrong you were last summer about Sancho? When a deadline was given to Man United that wasn't met, you and other Man United fans insisted a transfer was still possible. You continued to discuss this story that we found out in the end was a non-story past the deadline given because those who actually have a say in these decisions had decided there was nothing further to come of it.

Do you think that maybe you should do a little reflecting that some very flimsy fan/English & Spanish media speculation isn't grounds to disregard credible media reports and factors that make a 2021 summer transfer very unlikely? Or are you going to double down? I wish I didn't have to bring this stuff up. I'm not trying to get back at Man United fans or rub it in their face what happened, but there's an obvious lesson from that to this. I'm not suggesting it will absolutely be the same situation. I don't think anyone knows for sure, but it really is pretty ironic that people who lost big last summer in the manufactured Sancho saga are pushing the manufactured Haaland saga.

Again, this isn't just you. This is a lot of people. This is the English media. This is the general football media in a country like this. It's fans on a website like this. It's general football fans on twitter. A lot of people who made a lot of predictions last summer about what will happen, and ended up being wrong because they didn't understand the situation are doing the same thing again without thinking about what they did last summer. They are in a no-lose situation, as this manufactured Haaland saga shows. If they end up wrong, they'll push it again the next time they can. The real loser is Borussia Dortmund that has our players unsettled by manufactured sagas.

As to your point here, it's already been explained by credible sources that Raiola accepts that he won't be able to force his client to leave this summer. Will you accept that or that also doesn't matter?

Last edited:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Do you reflect at all upon how wrong you were last summer about Sancho? When a deadline was given to Man United that wasn't met, you and other Man United fans insisted a transfer was still possible. You continued to discuss this story that we found out in the end was a non-story past the deadline given because those who actually have a say in these decisions had decided there was nothing further to come of it. Do you think that maybe you should do a little reflecting that some very flimsy fan/English & Spanish media speculation isn't grounds to disregard credible media reports and factors that make a 2021 summer transfer very unlikely? Or are you going to double down? I wish I didn't have to bring this stuff up. I'm not trying to get back at Man United fans or rub it in their face what happened, but it really is pretty ironic that someone who lost big last summer in the manufactured Sancho saga is one of the people here pushing the manufactured Haaland saga.

As to your point here, it's already been explained by credible sources that Raiola accepts that he won't be able to force his client to leave this summer. Will you accept that or that also doesn't matter?
I never said a Sancho transfer was guaranteed just like I never said a Haaland transfer is guaranteed. Just because Sancho didn’t leave didn’t mean that there wasn’t discussions and smoke around it.

But this thread is about transfer rumors so when Haaland agent is flying around shopping him people are going to talk about it. Just like they’re going to talk about Pogba’s possible transfer this summer. Messi leaving Barca. And Kounde leaving sevilla. And Depay leaving Lyon. And Griezmann leaving Barca. If you don’t want to deal with that than don’t come in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad