Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 2: Håland leaving. Some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Don't think they are too similar.
They aren’t that similar as players, no. He needs to start though, and that takes a spot away from Bissouma. We will probably have Partey/Xhaka/Willock/Smith-Rowe and another signing competing for spots.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Maignan is one of the best goalies in terms of using his feet. He's like an 11th player.
As for shot stopping, that is very arguable. I'd say Maignan is good but not great in the air.

Also as a bonus an incredible penalty stopper.

Reactions: Savant

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
PSG, United and Barca have signed a starting goalie to backup a top goalie?
I don't remember that.
I mean Barca did it recently with Bravo and MATS. United kept Romero on as a backup when he started for Argentina. I believe PSG has cycled through keepers quite a bit there too. Remember them signing a lot of guys from Serie A and La Liga

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
If United sign Donnarumma then Woodward needs to be investigated for taking agent payoffs bc there isn’t a position that’s less of a need than keeper for this team.

Reactions: luiginb

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I mean Barca did it recently with Bravo and MATS. United kept Romero on as a backup when he started for Argentina. I believe PSG has cycled through keepers quite a bit there too. Remember them signing a lot of guys from Serie A and La Liga
MATS came to replace Bravo, Romero always sucked and was nothing more than a backup and PSG didn't sign goalies from Serie A or Liga. They went from Areola as their goalie of the future to Trapp because of Blanc wanting a kicking goalie (while Maignan was sold as a youngster lol). Buffon came on a free (was competition for Areola again) and was replaced by Navas. That's over something like 8 years.

Camavinga wants to play for PSG but Rennes is asking for 100M.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Arsenal are insterested in Edmond Tapsoba. The very talented 22 year-old CB from Leverkusen. He top of the list. Reports, tvdellosport.

Worrying, because it might mean Saliba won’t start. But Tapsoba is good and I would take him for sure.

Reactions: luiginb and S E P H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad